Chapter 33

Leanna >>>

>>>>> VERY IMPORTANT <<<<<<

Okay , just to clear up some of the confusion in my inbox . There are 2 Brooklyns in this story . Spelled the same way and everything . One Brooklyn is the one that tampered with Ariane and Chris' DNA test . Her and Bee are friends and y'all know Bee triflin . So Brooklyn helped Bee out remember ? Then Honey caught them at the restaurant and told Kyler but Kyler still hasn't said anything cause she knows it'll break Chris' heart .

The other Brooklyn is the girl that Maya fought in the beginning of the book . Remember ? When Maya threw her off the 2 story balcony .

Good ? Good . Now on with the story .

* Kyler *

" So what's the agenda today ? " My sister asked me while dressing Khady .

" Well Honey's gonna go pick up Leanna from the airport and they're gonna drop her stuff off at the house . Then they're gonna meet us here and we're gonna go out shopping while all the guys watch all the kids " I explained .

" You said Leanna ? " She asked .

" Yeah . I understand y'all had y'all beef in the past but - "

" Naah . it's good . that shit was 12 years ago . I have no problem with that girl " Kyla shrugged placing Khady on her hip .

" Alright well let's go to the kitchen and decide what we're gonna make and jot down a list of stuff we need " I said leading down the stairs as she followed me .

" Wait so what all guys are coming over ? " Kyla asked .

" I don't know ? Ask Chris " I shrugged .

" Uhhh Mijo , Keeis , Tyga , Trey , and I think that's it other than me , Kam , and King " Chris said to her .

" Well actually I think Maya's bringing her boyfriend " I said .

" Honey's letting her do that ? " Kyla asked in disbelief .

" Well Honey hasn't been staying at the house with them so I don't know if she knows but Yana told me Maya's bringing him " I answered .

" Well okay . When'd you say we're leaving again ? " She asked .

" When Honey comes back with Leanna . Where's Leah ? Is she gonna be here ? " I asked .

" Well duh . Mijo's coming so he's gonna bring her with him "

" Oh true . What about Iggy ? " I asked .

" Yeah I talked to her a couple days ago and she said she's working on a song with j-lo so when Keeis comes , he's gonna bring Kayleigh with him and she's gonna show up late . Did you guys ever get a court date for Jewel ? " Kyla said .

" No , we don't have a court date yet . But make sure you don't bring that up cause I finally got her off of that so she won't be stressing " I informed her .

" I gotchu . Is Mia coming ? And if so , is she bringing Simone ? " She asked .

" I don't know . You have to ask Honey or Maya . But what I do know is that Vivian is definitely moving out after today " I said .

" Well I thought you said Honey isn't staying there right now and Vivian is watching Maya in the meantime "

" Yeah I know but now that Leanna's back , Honey's not gonna move another person into Kristyl's little ass apartment . Honey's gonna go back to the house with Leanna and kicking Vivian out " I explained . I mean that was the only way that really made sense .