Chapter 9

* Kyler *

" Are you sure about this Kyler ? It's really not too late to drop this " She said .

" Positive . This was the plan all along and you know it " I said , " Besides , the last time I let you talk me into / out of something , I wound up pregnant " I am 110% sure about this .

I hope y'all knew I wasn't gonna let Chris do this to me and get away with it .

" Kyler , you had 11 years to do this . Why now ? " She asked .

It was a very good question that I had to put some thought into " Because , now , I can actually tolerate him and stand to look at his face . Enough that I'm almost going to bail out on this plan . Do not talk me out of this Sochitta , I wanna go through with it " I said .

" Crystal , faking infidelity and a pregnancy isn't gonna make anything better but make things worse between you and Chris and your kids . Listen to me when I tell you that this is not good " She warned me .

Part of me was feeling that bad gut feeling as well but the other part of me wanted the revenge I ache for . To see the look on his face when he finds out I did exactly what he did to me . If only I had the guts to do this for real .

Me and Chris have been going very strong for a month now . Ever since we decided to get back into a relationship . I bought the fake pregnancy test from a prank store . And when I got home , used some strong , wet pink blush to stain my neck in little spots making it look like little hickeys .

Let me stop beating around the bush and actually explain my plan . My plan is to fake a pregnancy test and adultery . Let it sink in to him , then ask him how it felt to be played . I don't plan on being in a relationship ship with him anymore . And I don't plan on a happy Chris . But I was desperate for some final relief and true revenge . There's no revenge out there that's better than doing exactly what was done to you .

The kids weren't here and this was the perfect time . I walked in the house and Chris was all up in the fridge as usual . I was kind of nervous but I knew this is something I want to do .

I don't exactly know what his reaction would be nor do I know where we would stand .

Now - Kyler

I texted Trey . I deleted the conversation but left my phone open and placed it on the kitchen counter .

I head my text tone and I knew this was really about to start . I told Trey to text me : You need to answer your fucking phone ! Idgaf how Chris would feel , shouldn't have cheated in the first place . I know you're carrying my seed so call me the fuck ASAP

Minutes later , I heard something shatter . I put on my pretend worried face .

I walked into the living room area and saw Chris sitting on the couch breathing into his clenched fists .

" What's wrong Chris ? " I asked .

" Nothing " He said dropping my phone on the couch next to him .

I walked over next to him " Baby , you can tell me what's wrong " I said .

" I know you cheatin on me Kyler . And I know you're pregnant by him " He spoke .

" Chris - "

" You a fucking hoe that's what Kyler . Cheating on me with one of my bestfriends . You all fucking talk about staying faithful and honest but you went behind my back and fucked my nigga " He yelled . I just stayed there with a smirk on my face until his hands wrapped around my throat and began squeezing . Too tight to be sexual .

He picked me up by my neck and slammed me into a wall making my back shoot up in pain " Fuck you , you cheating hoe " He gritted .

This was not how I wanted shit to turn out . Nor did I expect . The next thing I know he stormed out with his keys and I was left with a busted lip and a stinging face .

I was too shocked to move . I was too shocked do anything . I didn't move a muscle . The only reason I came back to reality was because my lungs were in desperate need of air cause of how shocked I was .

I thought cheating on me was a low blow . But hitting me , hadn't even gone to the next level . But to the next realm . My lip was bleeding from one of his slaps that he gave me .

I was speechless for words . I didn't know how to feel . I didn't know if I should beat his ass . I don't know if I should get my male companions to jump him . I don't know if I should go apologize for pulling that on him . I didn't know . But what I did know was that he still beloved I really cheated and got pregnant . What I do now is that this whole plan was a mistake from the jump . Stopping down to his level . Doing as he did to me was below me and I felt it in my chest right now . I'm better than this . I don't do this .

I don't blame him to be honest . If I was put through 11 years of waiting, torturing , and hate then finally get my soul mate back but turns out it was just a joke to them . If I were Chris , I would've beat my ass too . I just couldn't some to terms with it just yet .

He hit me . Should I be mad ? Or just forget it since I did worse to him ?

We're not together , I know that . Which equals an explanation to the kids . I can't lie anymore though . I can't keep stacking lie on top of lie . Eventually the dominoes are gonna fall down and they're gonna crush me in the end and hurt my kids . I knew I needed to tell them the entire truth . How I was gonna explain this that just happened .

I have no idea .

_______\\

Daaaaaamn . kind of a filler chapter . Update tonight hopefully .

Spring break is over but the weekend started meaning more uPadres .

Throughout the school week , I'll be typing but not publishing cause I don't have enough time . but hope you like .