Chapter 13

Thanks for 10k ! I love all my dedicated readers and even the hating ass motherfuckers who motivate me . Enjoy the chapter !!

_______\\

* Kyler *

I had smoked my 2nd blunt and realized that this was enough for now since I felt mellow and relaxed . After my high had vanished , reality hit me .

I sighed as I listened to the silence of my empty house . King and Kam rented their own apartment . But what pissed me off is Chris gave them the money to .

Yana is at school which I hope is where King and Kam are .

" Okay Kyler . You are gonna get your shit together boo boo . You the baddest bitch on the planet and crying over a nigga that don't even fucking want you . Be mature , be the bigger person like you always are " I spoke to myself and instantly knew what my agenda is going to be today .

I got up and took a long shower and straightened my light brown hair . I filled in my eyebrows a little and got dressed . Queens don't sulk .

I took a picture of myself and posted it with the caption : That moment after depression when you just realize you too pretty to be crying 👸💕 Who want a new album ? 😝👀

I posted it and my Instagram automatically blew up due to my 5 million followers . I locked my phone and went to the spa . I got a Brazilian wax and a deluxe massage from a big muscular dude . Got more muscle than Chris and everything . I mean Chris got muscle but his shit don't compare to this nigga .

My phone rang and I saw that it was Chris " Where you at ? " He asked immediately .

" Well hello to you too "

" You want me to go lower ? " The massage dude asked and I said yes please and moaned as his hands worked magic on my back and the back of my thighs .

" Where are you ? Fuck you moaning for ? Why is a nigga going lower ? " Chris questioned making me laugh .

" Relax . I'm at the massage place . Why you care ? You don't love me anymore anyway " I said .

He sucked his teeth " Kyler , I'll always love you . Just grow the fuck up "

" I need to grow up . Says the man that's putting hands on his wife "

" Look , I apologize but you can't lie and say you ain't deserve it for what you did , along with all the other times you've beat my ass bit " He chuckled making me giggle .

" So if we both did each other wrong why we mad at each other ? " I asked .

"
He stayed silent but I can tell he shrugged " Well Chris , what are we gonna do ? We gonna get a divorce or what ? I refuse to wait " I asked .

I was quite confused " I don't know . You was the one that initially wanted the divorce after you found out it was never finalized " He said . " It's up to you "

" Well no it's not completely up to me cause I'm not staying in a marriage with a man that doesn't wanna be committed to me . And I definitely ain't staying married to a man that don't care to be with me either " I said noticing the nonchalantness in his voice .

" I don't know "

" Well neither do I " I shrugged this time .

" Well I don't know either "

" Me either "

" Well I didn't know first " He said .

" It doesn't matter who didn't know first . I was the one who didn't know more than you didn't know " I explained .