Chapter 49

* Kyler *

I smiled as I arrived in Florida . It was 3 in the afternoon and I had already bought a car online and had it delivered to me .

I threw our stuff in the trunk and drove away from the airport . The kids were asleep . And I know they were tired and desperately wanted a bed .

But I wanted to drive around more . And as long as they stayed quiet , then I'm gonna go out and about right now .

Before I could stop myself , I ended up right in front of my very old house . The one that I grew up in with Marina . The one that I met Chris in . Everything basically started here .

I smiled and got out locking the doors . I'd only be out for a few minutes .

I jogged up the steps realizing someone lived here and I was curious to know who . I knocked on the door .

Next thing I know , my father opened it .

" Malcolm , what are you doing here ? " I asked .

" I live here Ky " He said .

Did he leave me in Virginia ? He was a secretive ass person .

I rolled my eyes then jogged down the steps .

" You can come in if you want " He said .

" No , I think I'm good . You're grandchildren are in the car y'know " I smiled and am got in my car .

" Bitch ass nigga " I mumbled .

" Mom , where are we ? " Yana asked .

" Shhhhh . Don't wake the twins " I whispered " I'm just scrolling down memory lane "

Next , I drove to my high school . I pulled up in front of it and saw it was rebuilt and remodeled .

" Wow . Yana , you're looking at the school I met your father in " I smiled .

" Wow , am I gonna go here ? " She asked .

" I don't know yet . Depends on where we live " I said .

I drove off and decided to stay at a hotel on more night and buy a house . I didn't want to buy it big but I didn't want to buy too small .

I called Kyla on the new phone I bought in Virginia and waited as it rang .

" Hey boo " She answered .

" Hey . Where are you ? " I asked .

" Oh , I moved out the house . I'm back with Mijo and Leah " She explained .

" Good . Don't blame you " I giggled .

" Well how was the flight ? " She asked .

" It was great . Florida has brought back soooo many memories . There's so much I have to tell you already . But I'll FaceTime you once I'm completely settled in " I explained .

" Alright . Call me later then . Love you " She said .

" I love you more " I kissed her through the phone and hung up .

I pulled up in the parking garage to the hotel and walked through the main lobby .

" Hi . I'd like to buy a room for a day . One night . One day " I said .

" Alright . What type of room ? " The person asked .

" A suite . And can I also get all you can eat room service . Just include that in the purchase " I said handing him my credit card .

" Yes m'am . Your total is $430.62 " He said swiping it and handing it back .

I signed the receipt and we took the elevator to the top floor since it was where all the suites were and opened the room door .

I placed Kade on the bed while Yana laid Khady down too .

I dialed room service and they asked what I wanted . For now , I just told them to bring my luggage from my car .

Someone came to get the keys and in minutes they were back with our stuff .

" Now let's grub " I said rubbing my hands together to Yana .

" Yaaaay " She said jumping on the bed .

" What do you want ? " I asked tossing her a menu .

" Oooooooh let me get the seafood feast " She said .

I looked at what was in it and it was crab legs , shrimp , and lobster . Then in the pasta there were pieces of lobster meat in it .

" Oh shit . I'm getting that too " I said tweaking .

" Ayeeee , get it mommy " She said twerking too .

" No . Sit down . I'm grown . I can do that " I said making her laugh but she obeyed anyway .

I ordered the seafood feasts for me and Yana and Mac and cheese for the twins . There were here within 10 minutes .

Me and Yana was grubbing so hard , we forgot to feed the twins . I began feeding me and both of the twins because Yana was just making a straight mess .

After I finished , I took a shower . Yana took a shower , then I ran a bath for the twins .

They was all knocked out from eating so much and I tucked them in the bed . I grabbed a blanket and made myself comfortable in the couch .

I took a picture of the kids and blocked Chris and everyone I knew from Virginia except for Kyla . I posted it on Instagram and put the caption as : New beginnings 😍

It looked beautiful because there was a big beautiful window wth an amazing view right behind them as they slept .

This was all I needed , right in this room with me .