Chapter 46

* Kyler *

" You do realize that you've been standing at this door for almost 5 minutes now right ? " Kyla reminded me .

I was twirling my thumbs while standing in front of Trey's door . I hadn't really talked to him in years .

And I wasn't about to make this a big deal . Kam is biologically his . He doesn't have to be in his life . He has Chris so if he denies it , I won't even trip .

Kyla knocked on the door snatching me out my thoughts .

" Bitch " I slapped her hand .

But it was too late , the lock started jiggling and the door opened to a beautiful woman .

" Hi " I said .

" Hello " She said smiling .

" Is Trey here ? " I asked .

" I'm his wife . Is there anything I can help you with ? " She asked .

" I really need to speak with Trey " I said pinching my hand trying to keep myself calm .

I really wasn't in the mood and this bitch was pissing me off . Before she could say anything else , Trey popped up .

" Wassup . Nala , I got it " He said and she shrugged and walked away .

" Well this isn't an emergency but I thought you should know that I got a DNA test done and Kam is your child " I said .

" Oh I knew that " He said back .

" What ? " I said confused .

" I knew he was my kid . I paid the clinic to rig the test when Breezy got it done decades ago " He said like it was nothing .

" Are you fucking kidding me " I chuckled .

Everyone on this Earth is just so fucking grimy . I don't understand why people so dirty man .

I drew back and gave his ass the hardest punch I've ever given to anyone in my life . And that didn't even real ease all my anger .

" You a pussy ass bitch " I spat then walked off as Kyla trailed me .

I wasn't gonna cry . Cause there was no need . It was so normal to me for people to do me dirty .

People did it like it was a daily thing .

* Kyler *

It'd been 2 weeks and there has been nothing but chaos . Me , Kyla , and Chris all still live together in this big house but things are soooo tense .

Not only that , but Chris' dumb ass was bold enough to bring Honey into my fucking house and be kissing and cuddling all up on her . I remember beating her ass and slapping the fuck out of Chris . Like no , that bitch is not welcomed into my house . The funny thing is , she is still trying to get on good terms with me . We will never be cool .

But the part that really had me heated is that Yana caught them in the bed almost about to fuck . That set me all the way off . Not only did she walk in on that nastiness but she also found out the real reason me and her father are once again , not together anymore .

Now Kam and King knows , the twins are too young to really understand . But Chris knows how I am when it comes to our business . We keep our business to ourselves . We don't include our children in that shit .

But still , after all this , I refuse to move out first .

As of right now , Yana was at school and the twins were in their play pen . Chris was out somewhere . And Kyla was sleeping .