Chapter 44

* Kyler *

It had been about a month since all that hectic stuff went down and to be honest , life is so much different .

I usually spend majority of my time at Honey's house or with Honey somewhere . But now that I cut her off , it's like I sit around the house doing nothing . Maybe I should get a job or reopen Kafe . It was pretty popular back when it was open .

" Mom , can you help me with my homework ? " Yana asked with a big binder in her arms .

" Sure . What subject ? " I asked .

" Algebra 2 " She replied .

Fuck . I hate math in general . But k lived for helping my kids .

" Your father is gonna be by any second now to come pick you guys up . So I'd hate to start now and get cut early " I said .

" Right . But Dad sucks at math " She said .

" Maybe we can FaceTime " I smiled

" Alright " she said going back upstairs .

The twins were beginning to walk now but I still had to keep the cage up due to Kade falling down the stairs . It was actually pretty bad because he had a really bad bruise on his forehead .

Speaking of which , I need to get them packed up .

" You want me to handle it this time ? Orrrrr " Kyla asked .

" Duh " I said .

I'd avoided Chris so much , I completely forgot what he looked like . The only thing I've heard is his voice . Every time he comes by to
drop the kids off or pick them up I let someone else handle it or Yana does .

The doorbell rang and I sat on the staircase where I couldn't be seen but I could hear everything .

" I need to speak to Kyler " Was the first and only thing he said making my heart drop .

" She doesn't want to see you " Kyla said back .

" It's important " He said .

I mean I couldn't hide from him forever . I stood up and revealed myself .

" Kyla , I got it from here . Go make sure the kids are ready for me please " I told her .

She nodded and patted my shoulder before walking off .

I faved Chris in the doorway and it was the most awkward eat situation I've ever been in .

" What you need me for ? " I asked .

" Can I come in ? " He asked .

I walked away from the door and he walking in closing the door behind him .

" What's up ? " I asked not looking at him .

" I know this probably isn't a subject you want to talk about but Honey wants to expose what you did " He said .

I laughed " I did a lot of things . What exactly does she want to expose ? " I asked . This shit didn't bother me at all .

" She wants to expose the fact that you stabbed me and jumped her " He said .

" That's it ? " I asked .

" That I know of ... "

" How is she planning on exposing this ? " I asked .

" She wants to do it on the interview she has with Iyanla next week " He said .

" Let that bitch know that if she wants to go worldwide with this , I'll come back 10 times harder . However she takes it , is her business . Just know that if she goes worldwide with this , she's creating World War 3 . And yes , your name will be dragged through the mud too cause you're connected to her " I explained .