Chapter 31

* Kyler *

It'd been about 2 weeks already . And Christmas is only a week away . I was hoping Kam and King can come home for the holiday . Right now me and Chris were ballin more than ever . His album , Chryler , broke hella records and got more money than any of our albums made combined . Shit was crazy . We was making money like a faucet .

And yes I said we . Shit , half the album mine since half the title is my name . Ever since I caught the boy in my house with Yana she's been doing okay . I've been checking her phone a lot lately and either she's really been doing good or being really slick .

* Maya *

" What you been doing ? " I asked Cash over the phone .

" Missing you " He said back .

" Mmm , Ain't seem like it . Ain't been texting me back for a while " I sucked my teeth .

" Sorry baby , I told you I was going through some things " He said .

The other day he seemed like he was shaken up about something but he brushed me off so I decided to leave it alone .

" Yeah , like what ? " I asked .

" What I say Maya ? " He said .

" Alright fine " I said rolling my eyes .

" Hold on , I'm getting another call " He said then hung up .

* Cash *

I hung up and answered Yana . " Girl , you sure you should be on the phone with me right now ? " I chuckled .

" Shut up . I'm using a phone my friend gave me " She said . " You gon come see me ? " She asked .

I looked at the phone like it was deranged . Is this dumb bitch serious ?

" You really think I'm boutta come back to that house with yo crazy ass mama ? "

She sucked her teeth " I guess not . No pussy for you then " She said .

" Hold up . Fuck you mean ? " I said sitting up .

" I was gonna give you some pussy . But since you wanna be a pussy and not come over , looks like that ain't boutta happen " She snapped then hung up .

This little girl always pissing me off . She really think I need her pussy . Does this dumb bitch really think I want her . I'm just tryna get my $500 and win this fucking bet . She should know that I get pussy on a daily . with or without her . What the fuck she thought this was ? She got the game all types of fucked up .

" Caaaash . I hope you not talking to no lil hoes up there " My mom yelled .

" No . I'm not " I yelled back . Like she need to shut the fuck up . Why the fuck she so worrisome ?

I grabbed my strap and tucked it into my pants " I'm going out " I said .

" No you're not . You haven't done your chores " She said .

I scoffed and walked right past her and right out the house .

* Kyler *

" Don't put that in your mouth " I said taking the ornament out of Khady's hand as she tried to eat it . " You always tryna eat sum " I shook my head . It's true , she always got something in her mouth . I gotta watch her like a hawk or she'll choke on something one day .