Chapter 5

* Kyler *

I woke up with a headache and arms tightly wrapped around me . I can't stand this nigga . But I love him .

I decided to fuck with him . Hmmm should I grab his dick and massage it for him , or keep it PG .

Decisions decisions .

I turned to face him in the bed then reached down , through his boxers and stroked his dick . I gripped it hard making him jolt in his sleep . It was throbbing in my hand . As soon as I thought he was about to cum , I removed my hand .

He grabbed my wrist and moved it back but I kept my hand closed . " Don't fucking play Kyler " He spoke on a raspy voice . Hearing him made me want to just hop on top of it and ride that shit . I am really not tryna front and when I say this , I am telling the god honest truth . I haven't had real dick in 11 years .

Just dildos and toys so my coochie gonna get wet from anything he does .

He shoved his hand inside my panties and begins massaging my clit .

" Mmm " I moaned . Chris got on too of me and tried taking off my shirt but I stopped him .

" Wait we can't " I said whimpering at the loss of his touch on my clit .

" Why not ? " He asked leaning down to give my neck kisses .

" No . I can't do this when our kids are upstairs " I said trying to push him off but he wouldn't stop attacking my neck asking me continuously let out noises .

He sucked his teeth " Man they won't hear us " He shrugged trying to take off my shirt but this time succeeding .

" Chris stop . I'm serious . I'm gonna be loud cause I haven't had sex in 11 years " I said .

He froze then busted out laughing . Like laughing until his face was red . I ain't find shit funny . I rolled my eyes and got up and went inside the bathroom . I locked the doors and ignored his laughs and knocks on the door while washing myself in the shower .

Punk ass nigga , maybe if he was faithful we wouldn't have this problem and I would've have some bomb dick everyday . Knowing Chris , he probably had his dick in a different cave each week .

I got out the shower and dried off . I walked into the bedroom ignoring Chris' gaze .

" You really mad bae ? " He asked crawling over to my side of the bed until he was sitting on my edge of the bed .

He grabbed my arm but I snatched away from him . I dropped my towel and kept my distance from him as I dressed .

But when I was done he went back to harassing me . He pulled the back of my shirt so that I was leaning on him in between his legs . He wrapped his arms around mine so I couldn't do anything .

" Let me go Chris . You always play too fucking much " I rolled my eyes .

" I'm sorry bae . I ain't know you ain't dick in 11 years " He shoved his head in the crook of my neck , " Thanks for keeping it tight for me though " I sighed and tried to get out his grip again . See , always playing .

" I'm joking bae . Well kinda " He said .

" Cam you let me go ? I have to clean the house and wake up the kids cause Honey coming over in a little " I said .

He kissed my neck then my cheek once before letting me go . " It's alright . I got you tomorrow "

" You ain't got shit " I mumbled walking out the room and going upstairs .

I walked in Kam's room and Yana was on her back laying on his back . She's been a terrible sleeper ever since she was little .

I let out a shrieking scream on purpose and they shot up in panic . King ran in the room with bloodshot eyes and Chris came running up the stairs .