Chapter 19

* Kyler *

" You're not gonna make any appointments ? " Honey asked .

" Why ? So they can say and do what they've told me the last 3 pregnancies ? Girl , if I feel funny , I'll check in . Other than that , I know what to do " I explained and she nodded .

" Kyler , what you gon do with another baby ? " She asked me .

I sighed trying to think of the most honest answer I can generate " Honestly , I'm not really worried about stress cause I'm not stressed . Now that I've finally gotten a divorce , I feel much better . I think I'm finally starting to be happy . I - " I was cut off by my cell phone ringing .

I answered it cause it was Yana " He- "

" Mom ! please come help . There's so much gunshots and blood and I don't know what going on but - " The call disconnected .

My heart jumped out my chest and I quickly got up and ran to the car , Honey followed me . If something happened to my child , I don't know what I would do .

I sped off to Kam and King's place which is where they should be and I could already hear the sirens and screaming .

I jumped out the car and ran to the scene but someone tackled me . It was King , he had tackled me behind the car . It was then that I realized he saved me from gunshots .

" Keyana ! " I yelled standing up searching for her . I don't give a fuck if I could be shot , I'd risk everything including my life for my child . Within the second that I stood up , I saw Kam shoot and kill someone from a distance .

" Ma ! " King yanked me down " She's with Kam "

I was breathing so hard , my vision seemed slurred . I wasn't comprehending anything that was happening . Someone is shooting at us , my 16 year old son is holding a gun and my daughter is caught up in the middle of it .

I heard tires screech and gunshots stop . By the time , I was back to normal from blacking out , Keyana was next to me and King and Kam were nowhere to be found .

I rushed Keyana to the car with Honey and got in . " Kyler , are you okay ? "

I nodded . " Isn't that them right there ? " Keyana asked breathing hard .

In the distance , I could see Kam's car . I started up the car and followed them .

" What the hell is going on ? " Honey asked me .

" Honey , I know just as much as you do " I sighed .

My eyes were bloodshot and my entire body was numb . Everything was happening too quick .

They finally stopped so I stopped a little bit behind them . I waited until they went inside this old broken down place .

I reached over in the glove compartment and grabbed my glock that I kept for emergencies . " Mom ! " Yana gasped .

" Honey , protect my daughter please "

" With my life " She nodded .

I took a deep breath and got out the car and tucked my gun in my pants . I may be a mother and an ex-wife but my tough shell definitely exists from high school .

I opened the door and I instantly know what it was snd what it was used for snd things automatically clicked . The reason Kam and King got arrested , the reason they have all this money , the reason they have guns , involved in shootings , and the reason they stay in a warehouse .

Guns were automatically pointed at me . Security was definitely tight but I wasn't scared . " Where the fuck is King and Kameron ? " I asked .

" Who's asking " This girl tilted my chin with her gun and tapped it .