Chapter 17

* Kyler *

I refused to cry but I was most definitely was leaving " He's not my husband . You can leave now " I said and walking into the room .

I heard Kameron and King talking to her and Yana walked into my room to see what's up . " Mom , why are you packing ? " She asked .

" I'm leaving " I said grabbing the necessities that I need .

" What happened ? " She asked .

" Yana , you're - "

" Mom , I'm almost 13 , I know what divorce , pregnancy , and cheating is . I'm smart . I get it from my mama " She said making me smile .

" Okay , I promise I will tell you once I find out the truth . I don't know if anything is true yet so I can't assume " I said feeling my face get hot .

" So then if you can't assume , why are you leaving ? Don't let her cause you to leave your family if even you said it might not even be true " She smiled at me before walking out the room .

I dropped the bag onto the bed . If this was his baby , I am fully convince I am done with Chris . Not to forget , I still have yet to find out what King and Kam said he has to tell me . Jesus Christ .

If I didn't have kids , I swear I'd kill myself . I heard the doorbell ring and noticed Yvette wasn't here so thank god .

I answered it and it was Nia and Bee . Finally realizing how many fucking kids Chris has . God damn 5 , maybe 6 if Yvette is telling the truth .

" It's Chris' time " Nia said . I wish the rest of his baby mamas were calm like Nia . Matter a fact , I wish he didn't even have other baby mamas besides me . See now these thoughts got me sounding like a sidechick .

I let Royalty past me but blocked Bee . " What are you doing here ? " I asked .

" The DNA test " She smirked handing me the envelope .

Did this bitch really think I am this dumb ? I tore it in half and threw it in her face . " Bitch , did you not hear Honey while you and Brooklyn was talking shit ? I know you fucking with this fucking test , which is why I'm taking Ariana to the clinic myself and get my own test " I explained to her ditsy ass .

" You ain't taking my daughter nowhere " She said stepping forwards but I only stepped closer .

" Then you ain't getting shit out of Chris but a farewell . I know this ain't his daughter so bitch get the fuck out my life and off my fucking doorstep " I said pushing her back and slamming the door in her face .

I felt a little bad for Ari . All she wanted was a father and she got one , a good one and now she finding out that her mama a kniving hoe and it ain't even her daddy . Tragic .

" Mrs. Kyler " Royalty said .

" Yes "

" Keyana's upstairs crying " She said .

I walked up the stairs and into her room to see her face down in her pillows .

" I'm fine mom " She said .

" Obviously not " I said and sat on the bed next to her .

" I just wish you and daddy were happy and never argued . All my friends have happy parents " She said sitting up .

" Look me and your father go through a lot with each other but no matter the outcome , you will always be the center of our attention and always be loved by us no matter what . Don't ever doubt that . Our decisions are always in your favor boo " I said kissing the side of her head . " Now be happy , you rarely get to see your sister " I smiled then left the room .