Chapter 8

Honey »»

" Or maybe you're just looking for love in the wrong places " - Honey Sal

* Honey *

It wasn't until today that I found out Tyga had moved Chyna to Virginia . I found out cause Tyga said he was gonna bring over Cairo to meet his brother Carter . I absolutely did not want to come . And I don't plan on coming either .

" Ma , can you please go ? " Cairo begged . You'd be surprised at how much of a bond me and Cairo have grown over just a week . But believe it .

" I really don't like her Cairo " I said rolling my eyes .

" So , they not even together anymore . He got a fiancé " Cairo said . " You won't
see her "

" Yes I will . Carter lives with her " I said . abut I was more interested in this fiancé . Wasn't he just breaking things off with me last month and he already got engaged . Cold game .

" C'mon ma , I got your back " He said pulling me up and leading me outside to his car .

I texted Michael and told him we're on his way to the house Ty bought Chyna . I honestly don't see why Carter can't just go to Ty's house anyway . It's not like Carter ain't his son .

I rolled my eyes hoping this dirty bitch won't say anything to me . We got out the car and I was following Cairo . I really don't want to be here .

We dang the doorbell and Michael's no good ass answered the door . His presence just agitated me . I knew her was burning a hole in my face but I would not look at him even if it cost me my life .

" Come in " He said and let us in . He purposely moved forward to close the door in order to bump into me . Still so fucking childish .

We walked into the living room and I saw Carter and Chyna sitting there patiently . Wow Carter and Cairo look exactly alike . The only difference is their tattoos . Other than that , they could pass as twins to be honest .

I sat down across from them not greeting anyone . I do not want to be here yo .

" Wassup Honey " Carter said .

" Hi " I simply said .

Me and Chyna didn't speak and I would like to keep it that away . " Cairo and Carter take a good look at each other cause y'all are brothers " Tyga said acting like he some type of game show host . Sit the fuck down .

Cairo and Carter did their little bro handshake before sitting back down . They started talking and gettin to know each other more while I just back . I've said one word while we've been here . What the hell was the point of me even coming ?

" You can't speak Honey ? " Chyna spoke up making the other quiet down .

" I forbid myself to speak to home wreckers " I said nonchalantly .

" How am I the wrecker when your nigga was begging for me ? Your nigga wrecked y'all " She spoke .

" He ain't my nigga . And quite frankly he ain't even yours " I chuckled .

" Funny , but he's actually mine hoe " She flagged me

" Bitch , you had my stale , expired leftovers df " I said back . " And that's really funny because he has fiancé that ain't you . You can keep that no good ass nigga cause ion want him " I said plain and simple .

I stormed out and smirked to myself as I heard them arguing . I sat in the car and decided to wait for Cairo . And you wonder why I didn't want to go .

* Kameron *

" So what we gonna do about the Stevensons boss " Our workers asked me and King . Actually , there's a lot going on in our lives right now and shit was stressing us the fuck out .

" You cool baby ? " Tiana asked sitting on my lap .

" Just stressed baby girl " I answered wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close to me .

" Well we not gonna do shit to Cairo and Carter cause that's fam now . We gon have to get along somehow eventually " King said more to me than anyone else . But everyone else heard it anyway .

I nodded " He's right . Just leave them alone . And they'll leave us alone . Dismissed "

* Kyla *

" How come I don't see daddy anymore ? " Leah asked putting on her clothes .

" Honey , I don't know . Me and daddy are going through awkward things " I tried to explain to her . Leah was about to go out with Maya and Yana . Mia was taking them to the mall .

" Well , are you gonna get a boyfriend ? " She asked .

" Actually mommy already talks to someone " Is lied thinking of Micah .

" Lord , tell me about it later . Bye ma " She hollered before running out the door .

I already know . At first , I was hesitant about talking to Honey's ex boyfriend . But when you've been mistreated , beat , raped , and dumped with a child , you're desperate for legit love . Desperate for a man that'll teach you right . My heart can't handle another heartbreak so after this relationship , I'm done with men . I'm either switching over to girls or being mesexual .

" Or maybe you're just looking for love in the wrong places " I spoke to myself making me think .

It's not like Honey still has feelings for Micah . The last time she even saw him was 15 years ago , before she had Maya . So I'm not really worried about what she'll think .

I have to admit , I miss my stripping days . They were fun , careless , and unforgettable . But once I had Leah , I knew I had a responsibility , and stripping wasn't the way . In all honesty , I don't regret stripping . I didn't make any sex tapes or anything like that . I kept my exotic dancing very lowkey and hidden as much as I could . Yes , I was judged , which was painful but a woman has got to do what she has to do .

* Kyler *

I was happy , to be honest . I had my man back . We were good . We were happy . The kids were slightly confused but went with the flow . He had all his baby mamas under control .

I was so happy , that I started to believe this was real . I was so happy , I was starting to forget about the plan . I was so blinded by the excitement of being with Chris that I almost lost sight of the whole reason I was with Chris . Not for love .

For revenge

And this was all a part of the plan .

_____\\

Okay y'all need to follow this girl now !!

I allowed her to do a spinoff of my book . But honey and Tyga are the main focus in the story . Follow and read the story . it's the only one up there .

Princesspiamiap