Chapter 10

In order from left to right :

Ariana , Mia , Maya >>>

In my opinion , Maya looks like she could be Kyler's daughter

* Kyler *

I let them all in but turned away before they got a chance to look at my face .

" Wassup ? " Honey shocked .

" Excuse me but Uhhh , tell us the details " Kyla said .

" Exactly " I heard Iggy say .

I sighed and turned around revealing my busted lip and purple bruise " Oh hell no " Kyla said grilling my chin so she could examine my face .

" This nigga about to catch bullet holes " Iggy said smacking her fist against her hand .

" No . She deserve that . And she know she did " Honey piped in .

They looked at her like she was crazy " I don't give a fuck what she did , he not supposed to put his hands on her " Kyla said .

" Y'all don't even know the full story . This is basically our fault . We have babied her and babied her for 11 years to the point where she expects us to be gentle and nice to her all the damn time . We have made her believe she was completely in the right for everything that has happened . Whenever she cried , we always used to pat her on the back . Well Kyler , I'm sick of letting you play victim . You're 37 years old and pulling this bullshit . It's childish and petty and below your level and you know it . Chris had every right to do exactly what he did . Toughen the fuck up and act like a grown woman ! " Honey snapped .

" I know alright . I have been thinking about ever since it happened . I know I'm wrong and I know I need to apologize . But I don't know where he is " I shrugged .

" Where are your kids ? " Kyla asked .

" Yana's at Royalty's house sleeping over for the weekend and King and Kameron are somewhere . I don't know . As long as they come back before they curfew and on time for school then I'm Gucci " Just don't let them be out there doing something stupid .

* Kameron *

" We don't love these hoes " Ryan said .

" Exactly " I laughed high as fuck .

Ion think I've ever been so high off my ass than today . Like it was Me , King , Ryan , and Jeremy just straight blazing in a circle but shit went down . Everybody know that it ain't good to have shit go down while you high cause you either A) don't give a fuck at the time B) do some shit your regret , or C) promise something , then forget it when you sober .

" Who the fuck is Tiana and why you bringing random trap hoes around my baby " Quira yelled in my face . I struggled to keep my eyes open .

" Bitch , don't know who the fuck you calling a trap hoe but I ain't the one . I'm a better mama to KJ than you are anyway . Ask him who he call mama " Tiana bucked back . " Who the fuck you buckin at ? "

" Deez nuts ! " Ryan yelled .

" Ha ! Got him " Jeremy and King yelled not making the situation any better . I'm ready to go home eat my mama's cooking and go to sleep . A nigga got the munchies .

" You a better mom to him ? Did you buy him diapers ? Fuck no . Did you get him his shots ? Hell no . Did you burp him every night ? Definitely not . Did you set aside your own money for his college . No bitch . You just a fucking popcorn hoe " Quira popped back just the same making a pop noise at the end .

I stood up and grabbed my keys " Control your baby mama Kameron " Tiana barked .

" Look " I said throwing my arms around both of their shoulders , " Y'all are both one of the most important women in my life . If y'all can't get along then y'all both lose yes . The choice is up to y'all . King let's go we gotta pick up Yana before ma kills us " I said .

Tiana and Quira grumbled and followed us out the door but got in their separate cars . I know how to drove while high so we good .

We picked up Yana then went home .

" Give me your keys ! " My mom yelled .

This woman gonna give me a headache " Chill mom . Time got away from us " I said in my defense . Which was a terrible one .

" I know damn well you ain't high and drive my babies . Give me your keys or get out ! Stop acting brand new Kameron " She said holding her hand out waiting for my keys . But me being just like my dad , Imma push her past her limits .

" Fine then I'll move out " I shrugged .

" I don't give a fuck what you do . Rather you leave or ditsy guess who's paying the monthly payments on that motherfucker ? Moi . Therefore , give me my keys now Kameron Chase " She said sternly .

I sighed and just gave up my keys . Man I'm sick of staying in this household . She always bitching about something . Lately , ma been tense . I thought my dad made her happy but obviously not since he not around no more . I don't see why she best around the bush whenever we ask why they not together . We ain't babies , we grown . We know what a divorce is and what happens . But since she always pushing me away and threatening to kick me out the house, I might just go apartment shopping tomorrow .

* Chris *

" Chris , I wish you would stop thinking about her " Bee said tracing my cued tattoos .

" I can't just stop thinking about her Bee . She's my wife , the love of my life , and my baby mama . I'm always thinking about her . I fucked out big time yo " I said. Why the fuck would I put my hands on her . Rather she deserved it or not, I still shouldn't have done that . But I can't help but think what the fuck Imma do . I never thought of how I would feel if Kyler cheated and got pregnant but I guess this is how it feels . I guess this is what Kyler felt like for these past 11 years . It's not a good feeling at all .

" I wish you would stop beating yourself up . I heard she failed her drug test " She said .

I looked at her like she was crazy . Kyler would never do drugs . She ain't like that " Kyler would never do that " I shook my head .

" Think about it . That's the most common time when people start getting hooked on drugs . She's at a low point in her life and has been for 11 years , just hides it . She wanted a stress reliever so she got one " She explained .

" Shut the fuck up ! You crazy bitch . All you do is run your fucking mouth " I said pushing her off my lap and leaving .

What she said made a little bit of sense but I didn't want to believe . My Kyler would never do drugs . Right ? I guess the only way to find out is to look right .

I guess I'm going to Nia's house .

_______\\

Well it's defiantly official that Chris is a father since he posting pics with his beatiful daughter and everything .

Still #TeamBreezy