The beginning of a new friendship.

Stampy POV
I was just about to start recording a new minecraft lets play video, when I heard a knock on my door. Who could that be? Everyone I know, knows that I usually record a video at this time a day, and that I don't wanna be distracted by anything. What if its important? I thought to myself. I stood up, placed my Xbox360 controller on the couch and made my way to the door. Just as I opened it, I looked through the little hole to see that it was Amy. "Hi Amy." I said surprised to see her. "Hi Stampy, can I come in?" "Yeah sure come on in. I was just about to record a minecraft video, do you wanna be in it?" I asked her. "Ok, what series are we playing? Hunger games?" "I was about to do a lovely world video, does that sound good?' I told her. "Yeah, let's go. Hey Stampy, where's Squid? Is he going to join the game as well?" " Uhh no, he's upstairs in his room still sleeping. So YOU better be quiet, so that YOU don't wake him up" I teased. "Yeah yeah, very funny." She replied with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. That's when we actually started playing. It was so much fun, we were screaming at the screen so loudly that Squid was probably now awake. The only reason that we were screaming was for fun. We made a lovely world video with the two if us playing games in my fun land, and when ever someone lost or something like that, we would act like we were mad and upset at each other! That's what caused the fun screaming.

"Well, well, well..." Said a rather familiar voice. It wasn't me or Amy, and the only other person who was currently in this house was Squid. Of course it was him, we do live in the same apartment after all.

"Hi mate, me and Amy were just playing minecraft, sorry if we woke you up." I immediently replied. "We're really sorry" Amy added. "Don't worry, it's alright. But you better go and apologies to the rest of the city. Yes, it was that loud!" Squid said sarcastically. We all began into fits of laughter at Squid's attempt at a joke.
After a whole other five minutes we unpaused the recording and Squid joined us. It was so much fun, I was so glad to have such great friends. They were always there for me when I needed help of some sort, and they wouldn't EVER give up on me, they were the greatest friends that anyone could possibly ever have.