Lee and Squid

Squid POV
Amy and me were talking, then a knock sounded at the door. Amy had told me that she would get it. Who could that even be? I had made it clear that I don't want to be bothered... When she opened the door, I immediately noticed Lee, standing there with an angry expression on his face. What was he going to do to me? Hadn't he already ruined everthing that I cared about? He ruined the best relationship that I have ever had... What more could he do? There is nothing worse than what's already been done...
He took the love of my life away from me...
What if she choses Lee instead of me?

Please let it be me...

Lee POV
I knocked on the door, and Amy answered. I came in and saw that Squid was giving me a look. A look that said 'I'm gonna get what I deserve...' Was he really out to get me? I apologized to him... Will we ever just get past this, and solve this problem?

Plus, it technically isn't my fault that all of this happened...

He was the one who dared me to kiss my crush...

So it technically wasn't my fault... It was his...

Right?

Amy let me in. She said that she had wanted to talk to the both of us. This isn't going to end well...
"So umm... About earlier, I just have no words... I have no idea of who I would want to be with now..." Amy said really quietly and slowly. "Look, you chose ok? I'll be happy if your happy... Just like I had told you earlier, when he wasn't here... I love you no matter what. You'll always be with me in my heart. " Squid said, emphasising the word 'he', and looking straight into Amy's eyes. They both just stopped and stared at each other...

Great... Just what I needed...

She's definitely going to pick him now.

After two silent minutes, of the two of them just sitting there... Looking into each other's eyes, I decided to break the silence.

Amy POV
I let Lee inside, and began to talk. Squid then told me that he loved me, again. He really wasn't lying... How am I going to chose between them? Me and Squid just sat there after he had told me that he loved me... We stared into each other's eyes. Our eyes locked, and I felt the sudden urge for our lips to do the same... Then I had remembered that Lee was sitting right beside us...
"Amy... You have to chose one of us, and I just want you to know that I would do anything for you. I'll get anything for you, and I'll even make anything for you... Just anything... I've liked you for a while now, and I really feel that I can trust you with anything... What I'm trying to say is that well... I hope that we can always be friends, no matter what your chose may be... I love you no matter what." Lee expressed his feelings towards me, while breaking that silence.

How am I even going to chose?

"I really don't know who to chose... I'll tell you boys when I decide..." I said, as I stood up, gave each of them a hug, and left the room. For some reason, I didn't want to let go off either of them, but I knee that I had to... After all, I can't be with two guys, I had to chose...
I came downstairs to see Sqaishey and Stampy sipping a cup of warm tea, everyone else was gone... The party had been over...
Me, Stampy, and Sqaishey, talked for around 5 minutes, when we heard a loud 'THMMP' noise coming from the upstairs rooms.
The only people up there are Lee and Squid...
What just happened?
I ran upstairs to see both Lee and Squid, fighting...

Hi!!! What's up? Im back from my trip, and it was so much fun! Since im now back, i will be updating a bit more! Anyways, how are you guys doing?
Are Squid and Lee fighting over Amy? Are Sqaishey and Stampy going to help Amy stop them? Are they going to take sides? So many questions!!! Bye!!!
~Liz.