An amazing adventure has to come to an end. / Thank you all so much!

Stampy POV.

The next day...

I had just woken up, and I could hear the clinging and clashing of pots and pans. I could hear different voices speaking and conversation being made.

So I swung my legs over my bed and got up. I made my way to my closet and picked out an orange Stampy cat t-shirt with dark blue denim jeans. I quickly put them on and then went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and combed out my messy curly hair, which took ages by the way. But once I did get my hair the way that I liked it, I made my way downstairs. I turned the corner and noticed that it wasn't just Amy, Squid, and Sqaishey making conversation, I noticed that it was the whole MAC! The members consisted of Amy, Squid, Me, Sqaishey, Finball, Rosie, Tomohawk, and Netty.

What were they doing here?

"Wow! What are you guys doing here!" I, still shocked, asked. "Squid invited us here for a little gathering party type of thing!" My sister, Netty, cheered. "That's amazing! Why didn't you tell me about this you guys!" I laughed. "You were asleep!" Squid chuckled. "Oh yeah, right!" I laughed.

"So what are we gonna do first?" Amy asked. "Hmm... Let's all play a game!" Finball suggested. "Ok, what game though?" Rosie asked. "How about minecraft?" Tomohawk suggested. "Yeah! And we could do a round of hunger games!" I added. "That's perfect!" Amy squealed as she pulled Squid into her arms, then they both hugged. "Great! Let's go play then!" I cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we all played, we all laughed, talked, and cheered. We all had the time of our lives.

We were all here, playing one of our favourite games all together.

There's nothing else that I would've rather done today.

There's absolutely nothing better than this.

And I sure know that I couldn't have ever asked for better friends, cause they are the best.

There's no one better than them.

There's nothing better than our friendship, that I'd rather have...

I love each and every one of them and I'm so thankful for everything I have.

Throughout all of our ups and downs, we've all managed to keep our friendship, which is the very most important thing. 

Thank you all for joining me and my friends on this amazing roller coaster of events. 

Each and every one of you has made a difference, and we thank you all. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                                    THE END!

                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiii! Thank you all so much for all the support on this book! I love each and every one of you and all of your amazing comments, votes, and reads! Yes, this was the very last chapter of this book, and I'm sorry for not telling you all in advance. It's just that I wanted to finish this book up since it's quite long and it is a bit hard for me to keep up with both of my books. Again, I THANK YOU ALL for EVERYTHING! You guy's are the best and I cannot stress that enough! I love each and every one of you all and I really hope that we'll talk again in one of my other books! I will now be working on my book called: "A wonderful life - The sequel to Sqamy Love." It will at least have twenty chapters. Maybe more though, but I don't really know. Anyways, this was my very first book and it has so many great readers, so honestly thank you all so much!!! Again, thanks for all of your support, I hope to talk to you all again in my other books, byeee!!! <3. 

~Liz! 😁😎😍