Q&A

Heyyy! So in this chapter, I'm going to be doing a Q&A as the other special chapter that celebrates us reaching more than 10k reads on this book!

But before we start, I would love to give a special thanks to soniaiscute as she private messaged me here on wattpad and suggested that I do one of these! She also gave me all the questions that are asked in this chapter, so thank you so much! I really appreciate your support and can't thank you enough!

Also, I would love to thank everyone else that has read, commented, and voted for this book! We've really made a huge accomplishment! So thank you all!

Now without any further ado, let the Q&A begin!

1. Will you be writing even more fanfics?

I'm not really sure, but if you guys want another one, then plz be sure to tell me as I'll need a bit of inspiration to start off by. Also, I might start a new one once this one is finished.

2. Favourite dessert?

Omg! There are so much!!! But if I had to chose then it'd be brownies! Or cake and Ice cream. I honestly can't chose between those three! But yeah, those are my favourite's!

3. Why do you like Glee so much?

Haha! Yep, for those of you that don't know, I am legit OBSESSED with the show Glee! (Also the show Pretty Little Liars!) I don't really know why, it's just really good and I like the main message and idea that it gives!

4. Who introduced you to wattpad?

My best friend introduced me to wattpad!

5. Can you do a MAC truth or dare?

If you guys are interested in me doing one then I'd be happy to do one!

6. Can you do the 50 facts challenge?

I don't really know, if it's something that you guys would read than yeah I'll do it! :)

7. Who do you ship?

I don't know if you mean just from the MAC or anyone in general, so I'll just do the MAC. So I ship Sqamy and Sqampy!!!

8. Would you rather watch Stampy and Sqaishey make out or Sqamy do a loooooong dip kiss?

I would... Watch Sqamy do a long dip kiss, idk y. Haha!

9. Can we know more about you?

Sure! I have blonde hair, blue eyes. I'm quite tall for my age and I'm obsessed with the shows Glee and Pretty Little Liars!

10. If you could invent a curse word, what would it be?

Umm, idek! I've never really thought of that!

11. How old are you?

I'm 14 years old! :)

12. Have you played minecraft before?

Yes I have, but just in pocket edition.

13. Bacon?

No, I don't eat bacon, I'm half Jewish, so yeah!

14. How long do you think that it takes for you to update?

Maybe in-between one or two weeks.

15. I thought that the Sqampy and the MAC mysteries book was about Sqampy and Sqamy. Now it's all about Sqampy! Why?

I actually haven't even noticed that! Lol! Idk y, I guess I just started writing about them getting back together and it turned out a lot longer than I thought! I'll try and make some more Sqamy parts from now on tho, since everything in this book is good for now!

Alright you guys! Thank you so much for everything! I hope that this Q&A helped you to know more about me and I hope that you enjoyed reading this fun little chapter! There'll be a new chapter out soon! Love ya! Byeee!!!
~Liz! :)