Starting over

Sqaishey POV
Once we had gotten out of the hospital, Amy told me Squid's and Stampy's apartment address, so that I could meet them there. I can't ...even express how I'm feeling right now. So much has happened, that I'm feeling mixed emotions. Like I'm happy that I met Stampy, Squid, and Amy, but at the same time upset because I had to meet them at a hospital where one of them had to have an operation. My now friends, were in pain, and I need to do something that would help cheer them up. Maybe even make sure that something like this never happens again. I got into my car and entered the address that Amy gave me, into my GPS. Huh, just a 10 minute drive, perfect, not too far away. I started my car and made my way to their apartment. After around 5 minutes of driving, there was traffic...
Oh joy...
Why is it that if you really need to get somewhere quickly, there's traffic, and when you don't want to go somewhere, there's always an empty road?!?! It's so confusing!
I looked up at my GPS and since there was now traffic, it gonna take me around 15 minutes more to get there. When it should have been 5 more minutes. Oh well... I guess that it's better to get somewhere safe than getting there quick and hurting yourself in an accident or something like that... so, i decided to put on some music, i turned on my radio and let the music calm me down as i drove.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once I had finally gotten to my destination, I had to find a parking space, as I was doing so, I noticed Amy's car right next to mine. I put my window down and so did Amy, but she rolled down the window on the passenger side, i said "hi! Do you guys know where I can park my car? There are like no spaces left!" "Ikr! It's a busy building!" Amy responded.
That's when I spotted two parking spaces right next to each other, perfect. "Look! Two spaces, lets go." I told them. With that we parked our cars and made our way inside.
"Sqaishey, I'm so sorry that we had to meet in person like this, you know, in a hospital and all." Stampy told me. "Oh Stampy! You silly cat! I'm just happy that everyone's alright!" I answered. "Really?" "Yep, and how about we all start over?" I said as I stopped walking and stood on the sidewalk. They all turned to look at me, while stopping as well. " What do you mean?" Squid asked. "I mean that... Hi! I'm Sqaishey I am your biggest fan! I can't believe that you all invited me here, to meet you in person, not just on Skype! Lets all be friends." I paused, then continued..." I know that it's a bit cheesy... But what do you say?" I finished of, waiting for an answer. "Well hello, Sqaishey, nice to meet you for the 'first' time." Stampy said, exaggerating the word 'first.' We all laughed, and then decided that it was time to head on inside, as there was a storm coming our way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once we came inside the apartment, I noticed that they had a nice balcony with a great view! Since they're place was on the 5th floor. They had a nice living room, that included a TV, a couch, and many minecraft posters that were taped to the walls. Next to the living room was a cute little kitchen with a counter top and table. There were spiral stairs that lead to the second floor of their apartment. The second floor consisted of two bedroom's, one Squid's and the other Stampy's, and a guest room. "You like our place?" Squid asked as he went " into his room to rest, just like the doctor had told him to do. "Yeah, it's amazing!" "You know, if you wanna stay here for like a week or two, you're welcome to, you can stay in the guest room. It'll give us all a chance to get to know you better." Squid insisted. "Really? That'd be great! Thanks!" I replied happily.
Stampy, and Amy, agreed with that idea and I went to ask my parents if I could stay. They said that it was ok, I went back to my place and packed up something's that I would need, like my clothes.Then returned to the apartment. We all stayed up really late playing rounds and rounds of hunger games in minecraft. It was so much fun! Then we all decided to go to sleep, i went to the guestroom and put on my pyjamas, and fell asleep to the thought of actually having real friends, friends that would be there for me when ever i needed them, they were the best friends that i have ever had!  This is going to be great! I just know it!

Hi!!! How are you guys doing? Hope that your enjoying this book? Hmm... Sqaishey thinks that everythings going to be fine... we'll see about that... This chapter is dedicated to my wonderful sister, because its her birthday today, so happy birthday to you!!! Also, I have many readers, but not many comments and votes, so please, don't be afraid to give me any suggestions in the comments space, I will try to take each suggestion into consideration to make my book even better. If I do happen to use one of your suggestions, then I will give you a shout out for it, thanks! Until next time... Bye!!! ~Liz.