Overhearing some news...

Amy POV
The next morning I woke up in Squid's arms. I guess that we both just fell asleep on the couch. I woke up and layed beside him, but around 5 minutes later he woke up as well. "Good morning my little mermaid!" He said as he began to yawn. "Good morning, Squiddy!" I said, as a chuckle rose up my lips. The nicknames that we just made for each other, are so funny! Yet cute at the same time! "So what's the plan for today?" "Oh I don't know... With all that's happened lately, I kind of want to just spend the day here!" I answered. "Sounds good to me!" He said as he put his left arm around my shoulder. "So! Where were you Squid? I came to your room early in the morning to ask you something, and you weren't in there!" Stampy chuckled. "Yea, I fell asleep on the couch!" Squid laughed. "Yea, I should have known, it's so like you! Too lazy to go back to your room!" "Ha ha ha! Very funny Stampy!" Squid replied. "Yea! It IS funny!" Stampy said, while I couldn't help but let out a small giggle once he said that!

"So what do you think if we just chill here today?" I asked. "Yea, that'd be great! Too you know... Have a break from all that's happened." Stampy said. "Ok, then it's settled. I'll go and tell Sqaishey!" I said.

"Wait.. " Squid began.

"Is she awake yet, cause if not, then let her sleep." He continued. "I'll go and check!" I whispered.

I stood up and walked up the stairs.

I opened the door ever so slightly and quietly, just in case she was still asleep. "Sqaishey, are you still asleep?" I whispered. "Oh no... I'm awake! Just too tired to get up!" She said as she began to yawn. "Ok then, well... What do you say if we all spend the day inside?" I asked. "That sounds great! Just let me get dressed." She answered as she got out of bed and took out her clothes from the drawers. She walked into the bathroom with the clothes, and got changed, meanwhile I, went back downstairs.

But I didn't get very far... When I overheard Stampy say something very unexpected...

No way, was he serious...

He's kidding, right?

I couldn't take this! How am I going to tell Sqaishey?!?!

She's going to be devastated...

How am I going to tell my best friend this awful news?

I couldn't even believe what I heard myself!

Why would Stampy even want to do such a thing?

I can't believe it...

Stampy's going to...

Break up with Sqaishey...

Hi!!! OMG!!! This is getting so good! Sqaishey and Stampy were so happy! What happened?!?! Read the next published chapters to find out why he would even do such a thing. And is he actually going to do it? Did Amy somehow hear it wrong... No... That can't be... It happened alright... Is Stampy going to go through with it and break up with Sqaishey? If so, does he have a reason for it?!?!
Anyways, thanks so much for reading! Bye!!!!
~Liz.