Thank you guys so much!!!

OMG, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! So I woke up today and went on wattpad and guess what I saw??? WE REACHED 10K ON THIS BOOK!!! AAAHHH!!! Thank you guys sooo much! I love each and every one of you! This accomplishment truly made my day! And I of course couldn't have done it without you! So thank you guys so much! I never would've thought that we'd make it this far, and yet here we are! I'm literally fangirling so hard rn as I'm just so happy! 

So I wanna do some sort of a special chapter in this book, other than this one, that celebrates this amazing achievement! I don't really know what I want to do, so It'd be great if you guys commented some ideas of what you guys want me to do. Maybe a Q&A? Or a would you rather chapter? Maybe the twenty questions game, but we can do ten questions as twenty may be a bit to long. I don't really know, but please comment some ideas of what you want me to do in the next chapter that celebrates us reaching 10k reads, You can comment these ideas or ones that you've thought of yourself as there are many possibilities out there. 

So plz comment!

Again, thanks sooo much you guys! Each and every one of you that's read this book so far has made this come true! I love you guys so much and I can't thank you enough! Thanks! Byeee!!!

Rememeber to comment what you want me to do in the next chapter! Y'all get to choose since without you this wouldn't have been possible! 

~Liz. 😍😍😍