Planning

Amy POV

The next day, I came downstairs to see Lee alone in the kitchen, sipping a cup of warm tea. I guess that no one else was awake, so he just came down here. "Hi Lee!" "Hi beautiful!" He answered and I blushed. "Your to nice!" I thanked him for the compliment. "I'm only stating the truth!" He answered back, and my blush rose once again. "Lee..." I said as I play punched him. He then took me into a hug and put me in a dip kiss! It was amazing! His lips against mine, just everything!

Then someone came down...

It was Squid...

Little did we know that he was down here... So we just kept on doing what we were doing. "Eww... Not here you guys..." Squid said, while making a, fake, disgusted look on his face.

Was he jealous or something? Cause to be honest... I still have some feelings towards him...

"Sorry..." Me and Lee both quietly replied, while pulling apart. "So, I was thinking... Maybe we could all go bowling together! It'll be lots if fun, what do you guys say?" Lee suggested. "Yeah...theres just one problem, I don't have anyone to go with... Cause its you and Amy, and Stampy and Sqaishey..." Squid replied, looking upset. "Ya, ya, ya... That's alright! You can go alone!" Lee answered. He seemed really happy when he said that. "Fine! Maybe I will. I'll go tell the famous Sqampy couple." Squid replied, while making a sour face at Lee. "Buh- bye!" Lee cheered Squid away. "What was that all about?" I asked Lee, when Squid left to the other room, where Stampy and Sqaishey were. "Nothing! Just stay out of it, ok?" Lee answered. Wow... That was harsh... What's gotten into him? He was so happy in the morning, and now... He's treating me like I mean nothing to him.

Oh well... He's probably just in a bad mood. I'm sure that it'll go away soon.

At least I hope that it will...

"You want some tea?" Lee practically mumbled. "Sure." I said. "Ok then..." He said while he made yet another sour face, only this time...

At me...

"Thanks." I said, trying to keep my anger of his attitude inside of me. He then handed me the warm cup of tea. It was so hot that you could see the steam coming out of it. It was perfect, just the way that I liked it!

Squid POV

Lee just invited me, Sqaishey, and Stampy to go bowling with them. Ohh how I wanted to say 'No' and just leave. I also felt like punching Lee right in the face... I really wanted to do that... You have no idea... But instead of doing all of that... I just said 'Ok' and walked away to tell the others. "Stampy? Sqaishey? Where are you guys?" I called for them. "Here!" Stampy said while poking his head out of his rooms door. "Hey, umm... Lee invited us all to go bowling, you up for it?" I asked. "Yeah, how about you Sqaishey?" Stampy said. Sqaishey came out and said that she'd love to go. "Are you going?" "Yeah Mate... Why not?" "Cause... Umm... Amy and Lee are going to be there." He said, letting his voice trail off near the end of the sentence. "YEAH I'LL GO, AGAIN, WHY NOT?!?! I'm so over Amy..,"

Only I wasn't over her... I wanted her back so badly...

But with that I stormed out of the room. Leaving Stampy and Sqaishey confused.

I don't know what has gotten into me... yelling at my friends... wow... just, wow. I should be thankful that they're not mad at me. They aren't mad at me, right? Please tell me that they aren't mad... The way that I've been treating them since Amy told us that she wants to be with Lee instead of me... is just awful.

Ugh... just the though of thinking his name made me shiver. Shiver with saddness that is... I just can't believe that she wants him instead of me... Did she even see and hear the way he was talking to me just a couple of minutes ago... He was obviously trying to make me leave, so that I wouldn't try to get Amy back. Why was he so afraid of that happening? I'm not that kind of person... I know what's right and what's wrong... But for some reason, I did want to try to get Amy back...

Exept I'm not as shallow as Lee, I wouldn't ever try to steal someone else's girlfriend... Especially not my best friends...

Well... I guess that I'll go. After all, I do want to just get past this. Maybe something good will come out of it...

I really hope that I'm right...

Hi!!! What's up? I really hope that you liked this chapter!!! I will make sure to update later today as well. So ya... with that said... See guys next time! Bye!!!

~Liz