Finding out?

Sqaishey POV

I woke up around two hours later. I guess that I slept through most of the day, since it was now 1:30pm. Still, there is a lot of time left in this day. I went downstairs to see Amy playing minecraft, where were Stampy and Squid? I slowly walked down the stairs, Amy spotted me right away. "Hi, are you feeling better?" She asked me. "Yeah, thanks. Umm... Where are Stampy and Squid, I mean they are the ones that live here!" I laughed. "Dont worry, they went to the shopping, but i can't say anymore, its a surprise!" "Alright then..." I responded. Shopping? for what? " Anyways, are you hungry or anything?" Amy asked me. "Yeah sure, I'll have something to eat." I went to the kitchen, and Amy followed behind me. I sat down and Amy prepared some toast for the both of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once she had finished, we both sat at the kitchen table and ate. There was an awkward silence for at least 10 seconds, that's when i knew that i had to tell her. If i dont, ill be hurting myself... I needed to tell someone, so that they can help me... with the whole hearing voices thing... "Amy, I have to tell you something important... and it may sound crazy, but its true..." I began. "Yeah of course, go ahead." She said. "Ok, well... heres the thing..." "You like Stampy?" She interrupted me. Was I that slow? That she had to try and finish my sentence for me, even though thats not what i was going to say... "Umm... no, well, yes but theres something else..." I tried my best to continue. "Really? You like him? Dont worry, I wont tell, but theres something that you should know as well. I overheard, Squid and Stampy talking and... Stampy told Squid that he likes you, and Squid told Stampy that he likes me!" She finished off. "Really? He likes me? And Squid likes you! I know that you like him, remember when you told me? This is fantastic! Exept what i'm about to say ruins everything..." I went from being happy to upset in just a split second. "What? What do you mean?" Amy said. "Ok, here I go... Im hearing these random voices that no one else seems to hear... You think that im lying, dont you... Well im not, and i would really like it if you would help me. Please?" I asked. She seemed to beleive me! "Sqaishey! I believe you, as crazy as it may sound, i beleive you! I'll help you. Your my friend, and i will help you, i'll find some sort of a way to make these voices go away!" "Thanks!"

Boy was I glad that i had such great friends!

Hi!!! This is getting so suspensful!!! Will these voices actually go away? Stampy and Squid are up to something, there not shopping, that's all that i can tell you!!! Read the next published chapters to find out what happens... Bye!!! ~Liz.