Just friends and an unexpected visit.

Sqaishey POV

I believed Stampy when he said that my father threatened him to break up with me. But somewhere deep inside of me... I didn't. Why would he do that? But... I did want me and Stampy to stop fighting... So I just agreed to being friends with him, and forgetting all this ever happened. I mean come on... Amy and Squid did the same when Lee came between them. They forgot about the past and looked into the future. That seemed to have worked very well... and I'm sure that it'll be the same for me and Stampy.

We were all watching our movie, then around thirty minutes later...

I heard a knock on the door.

"I got it!" I told the others."Thanks." Amy replied as she turned into a different sitting position. "Thank you!" Stampy thanked me. Then..."Thanks Sqaish!" Squid replied, shorting my name as he did so. "Sqaish huh? I like it!" I cheered at the new nickname Squid gave me.

I went over to the door and opened it to reveal someone very unexpected.

Someone who might hurt us...

And who's that someone you may be asking...

That someone is Lee...

"Hi Lee, what are you doing here?" I asked, trying to sound calm. "Hi, I need to talk to Amy..." He replied.

Should I let him in?

What do I do?

"Sqaishey! Who's at the door?" I heard Amy call out.

"Please Sqaishey... It's important." Lee pleaded.

"Fine. It's Lee." I told Amy, as she came over to the door.

"Lee? What's he doing here?"

"I don't know. Here, I'll leave you two to talk." I asked as I left to go back to my spot on the couch . "Wait... Lee's here? I'm not leaving him with you Amy. I'll come." Squid said as he came towards Amy and Lee. He put his left arm on Amy's shoulder and Lee began to talk.

What was he going to say?

He's not going to hurt them, right?

But just in case... I had to listen to their conversation. Only because I care about them way to much.

Hi!!! I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter! As I really enjoyed writing it! Anyways, see you guys next time! Byeee!!!
~Liz.