Sqampy and Sqamy?

Sqaishey POV
That voice...who could it have been? Is my mind playing some type of joke on me?!?! This is insane... What's happening to me? Just yesterday, and even a couple off hours ago, I was completely fine...

Maybe if I just stop thinking about it, and get some rest, I'll be back to normal? It's worth a try, but I can't tell anyone about this, not yet anyways.

"I'm gonna go upstairs and rest, I'm not feeling to well..." I told the others. "Sqaishey, what happened? You were perfectly fine when you woke up this morning... Call me if you need anything, ok?" Stampy replied with a worried tone off voice. "Alright, I will." I said as I made my way up the stairs and into the guest room, that was now mine for the next couple of weeks or so.
When I got to the room, the voice that I was hearing came again, this time it said:

"What...do you think that...you are doing? You...can't get rid...of me..."

I got so scared that I hid under the blanket and ended up falling asleep.

Amy POV
"What was that all about? Your right Stampy, she was perfectly fine in the morning... So what happened now? I'll go check." I told Squid and Stampy. But they both disagreed to me going to talk to her. They both told me to give her some space, and to let her rest. I didn't see a point in arguing, so I just nodded my head in agreement.
I asked the boys if they wanted anything to drink, they both said no thanks, so I went into the kitchen to get a drink for myself. I got some water, and as I started to walk back into the living room, I overheard there conversation...

Squid POV
I have to get Stampy and Sqaishey together. Just by how Stampy was so worried about her, made me realize that he liked her, and by Sqaishey's reaction, she seems to like him as well."I know that you like her..." I said to Stampy. "Who?" He asked. "Sqaishey, of course." I replied. "Oh come on, I do not..." He insisted. He was definitely lying. I could see it in his eyes. "And what about you? I know who you like..." Stampy said as an attempt to change the subject. "Oh yeah, who?" I replied to see whether he does actually know who I like. "Amy." He replied. "No I do not..." I answered. "Fine, I do like her, but I don't think that she likes me back. She's in the kitchen, so keep your voice down." I told Stampy. "Ok, I will." He answered. "I won't tell anyone, please tell me... I told you my mine."I pleaded. "Fine... I do like Sqaishey." He slowly whispered. A minute later, Amy walked back into the room. We decided to watch a movie, while waiting for Sqaishey to wake up. Once she does, we'll have the best day ever, maybe go to the beach or something like that.

Hi!!! If Sqampy is gonna happen in this book, then Sqaishey can't keep the fact that she hears random voices to herself. She has to tell Stampy... Will it go away? What is Stampy going to think? Is Sqaishey even going to tell him? Read the rest of this book to find out! Bye!!!
~Liz.