Lee apoligizes

Amy POV
I turned around to see who had just said that, it was Lee...

But he was a...

Ghost...

What?!?! How is Lee a ghost? This makes absolutely no sense at all!!! Just a minute ago, he was here, not in ghost form... Bowling with us...

"Look, I'm so sorry, I don't know why, but when I get mad... I turn into this ghost! It just happens! And I can't even control it!" Lee 'the ghost' said. "Then why are you mad?" I asked him. "Can't you see it? I've liked you for such a long time, but you already had a boyfriend... So that meant that I couldn't confess my feelings to you, I got mad, this happened, and then I finally go out with you, but you get back together with Squid! So whenever I'm mad... I turn into this ghost..." Lee informed us.

"You were treating me so badly!" I exclaimed. "And I'm sorry about that." "No!!! You've been haunting us! And you turned into a ghost to influence my decision of who I want to be with! The only reason of why I ever chose you, was because I was worried the 'ghost' was going to keep on haunting us!" I practically screamed at him.

Then all of a sudden...

Lee started flying up into the air...

Light had been glowing from him...

Then he came back down...

But not as a ghost...

As a regular human being...

Had he just transformed back In to a human?!?! How? This is all just too confusing, all I knew was that he wasn't going to get forgiven by me that easily. He's got to learn that he can't just turn into a ghost and influence someone's personal decisions!!!

I love Squid and NOT him... I was wrong to ever even chose him...

"Let's go back home." Squid told us. "Ok." I replied while the others shook their heads, yes.

"Lee... I think that you should et another ride..." Stampy told him. "Ok..." I heard Lee mumble as he walked away.

We all went back to the apartment, this was a long night... Me and Squid are back together, and we found out that Lee is the ghost...

The only good thing was the news about me and Squid.

Once we came back, all of us immediently went to sleep, but I couldn't fall asleep...

So I went to Squid, who was in the living room, watching his before bed T.V show. "Squid, could I stay here with you, I can't fall asleep." I asked. "Sure!" He replied as he motioned me to come and sit beside him. I lay my head on his chest and before I knew it, I fell fast asleep. In his arms.

Hi!!! Thanks so much for reading! I would like to give every single person that had read this book a shoutout because I've just reached 2k reads on this book! So thanks so much to everyone! I really appreciate it!!! Bye!!!
~Liz.