Is this really happening?

Stampy POV
I dialed the police's number. They were really quick to come, thankfully. An ambulance came as well to take him to the hospital. They put him on the stretcher, and took me aside to ask me a few questions.
"Alright, we're going to have to ask you a few questions as you were the one who called us. First off, Is it true that you witnessed the situation?" A tall, buff police officer asked me. "I didn't witness it fully but, I was upstairs in my room, we share this apartment, and I was on my laptop. Then all of a sudden I heard a loud "thmmp" sound, followed by a scream. I ran downstairs to see what happened and there I saw Squid laying on the floor with a big metal pan on his chest." I replied, trying to hold my tears back. Even though it was hard to do so, I mean I almost lost my best friend... And hopefully I don't. That's all that I could do... Hope that he will be safe and healthy. What would I do without him?
"Hmm, was he cooking something? We've found some food in that pan, looks like he was cooking some soup?" The officer told me.
That's probably what had hurt him...
The hot chicken noodle soup that he was cooking for the both of us. Wait a minute. If he was cooking it for the both of us... Then it's partially my fault that he's going to end up in the hospital.
The police officer kept asking me more and more questions. The more he did, the more I started to cry.
He ended of by telling me that they'll do they're best to fix him, and the everything will turn out just fine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~That's when I got into the ambulance with Squid, who was still in the stretcher. There we were, two best friends of to the hospital. One unconscious, and the other just fine.
I guess that I should call Amy now, she should know what happened. So that's exactly what I did, she told me that she'll be at the hospital as soon as she can be. Then she was on her way, just like me and Squid were.
I guess that me asking Sqaishey to visit, was just going to have to be later. So she doesn't have to see Squid in the condison that he's currently in right now. Boy were things getting of to a horrible start.

Hi!!! Waz up you guys! Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who are reading my book! I want you all to know that I appreciate it so much. So thanks again. More chapters coming later today! Hope you enjoyed reading! Bye!
~Liz.