Chapter 29: SNITCHES GET STITCHES

Fuyuhiko: "I don't care if you ate five minutes ago, get in the fucking pool!" Fuyuhiko was telling Kazuichi off while Teruteru watched from the side-lines, sunscreen in hand. Clearly not a good sign, perversion at its finest.

Kazuichi: "I don't want to get a cramp while I'm swimming, I'll look bad in front of Miss Sonia!" Was that really his reason? There's a chance he could drown, and all he cared about was not making an ass of himself in front of Sonia, something he's done multiple times during the killing game.

Nagito: "Come on, Kazuichi, I believe in you. Jump right in, it's not like you don't know how to swim, right?" Nagito was sitting by the pool with his feet in the water. Kazuichi, Fuyuhiko, and Teruteru felt uneasy looking at Nagito's left shoulder and not seeing an arm. Just bandages that desperately needed changing.

Teruteru: "I'm getting impatient here, are the girls done changing yet?"

Fuyuhiko: "How long did it take to get into that speedo you're wearing?"

Teruteru: "A few seconds, why?"

Fuyuhiko: "Girls take much longer than a few seconds to get ready for anything, so be a good little pervert and keep it in your speedo!" Kazuichi was laughing while Teruteru was looking like he was enjoying the verbal abuse, something a masochist would also enjoy.

Nagito: "I wonder when Hajime will be joining us, this was his idea after all." Nagito was wearing blue and white coloured trunks, Kazuichi's trunks had a green camo pattern, Fuyuhiko's trunks were plain grey, and Teruteru wore a red speedo.

Hajime: "You called?" Right on cue, as if he was waiting for someone to talk about him. He stood there, now wearing Black camo trunks. "Hope you don't mind, but I brought a few friends."

Fuyuhiko: "Who?"

Ibuki: "CANNONBALL!!!" Again, right on cue. Ibuki runs past Hajime and jumps into the pool. Splashing water all over the boys. Ibuki was wearing a purple two-piece swimsuit, while Hiyoko was wearing an orange one-piece. 

Hiyoko: "Where's Mahiru?" Hiyoko was standing behind Hajime, whispering that question into his ear. "I... need to see if you're telling the truth."

Nagito: 'Izuru helped Ibuki and Hiyoko while we were here, is there anything he can't do?'

Hajime: "I think she's in there." He pointed at the hotel building, hoping that'll be where the girls are changing. "But before you go, go easy on Mikan, okay? Please." She didn't say anything in response. It's up to her if she wants to listen to Hajime's advice or not, but she's about to confront the woman who killed her AND Ibuki during the killing game. Things between them will never be the same again.

===========Meanwhile===========

Sonia: "Are you ready? I think Hajime is going to like this." Sonia seemed to be giving Akane a pep talk before heading out to the pool with the others. This time, there's no fight with Nekomaru to distract her.

Mahiru: "You'll be fine."

Peko: "We'll be there with you." Peko and Mahiru gave words of encouragement as well, all Akane did was smile at them. Instead of being nervous, she now looked excited to walk out those doors.

Hiyoko: "M-Mahiru...?" The girls turned their attention to the main entrance, where Hiyoko was standing. Mikan was scared, it would be weird if she wasn't.

Mahiru: "Hiyoko?"

She stood there and started to cry, these tears were definitely real, as real as they can be. Hiyoko ran to Mahiru and wrapped her arms around her. The others just stood there and didn't say anything, they all smiled. All but Mikan, who was hiding behind Peko, hoping to avoid Hiyoko when she realizes that Mikan is right there, but to no avail. Hiyoko turned towards Mikan and walked up to her, looking straight into her eyes.