Chapter 36: WORLD DESTROYER

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This chapter is actually Danganronpa 2.5: Nagito Komaeda and the World Destroyer. I've decided to write it down, and I made it work with the entire timeline. Honestly, you could just watch the episode on YouTube instead of reading this, but that's up to you. I did make sure to add new stuff to this special episode, so reading this would still be beneficial to understanding the story better.

A beautiful day, he couldn't help but think that while heading to Hope's Peak Academy.

Nagito: 'My name is Nagito Komaeda. I'm just a run-of-the-mill guy who goes to a run-of-the-mill school. There's only one thing really exceptional about me...' He turned to his left and noticed a cat in a tree, smiling as he didn't pay attention to what was in front of him. Nagito was too slow to react when a girl ran into him, as he leaned towards the road... a truck came out of nowhere and sent him flying into the tree that cat was sleeping in, seed pods fell from the tree and attached themselves to Nagito's uniform and hair, the cat fell into his arms and felt threatened as it started to scratch his face. "Wow, I have the worst luck." He got up and headed back to the sidewalk, resuming his objective... heading to school. 'There are people in this world with talent great enough to shape the foundation of society, I'm not one of them, I'm just another face in the crowd. Which isn't to say I envy them though. No, it's much easier being a nobody. The star of the show is such a restrictive, demanding role.' Nagito was pulled from his thoughts when he felt someone's hand on his shoulder.

Kazuichi: "Hey, Nagito... you look like you got thrown through a woodchipper." Kazuichi appeared on his right while Fuyuhiko appeared on his left.

Fuyuhiko: "What the hell happened?"

Nagito: "Some chestnuts fell on me, that's all." Not the best lie he could've told, the others seemed unfazed by it.

Fuyuhiko: "You should stop by the nurse's office."

Nagito: "I will, thanks." Nagito was happy to see that Fuyuhiko and Kazuichi were worried about him, even though he felt like he didn't deserve it.

===========Timeskip===========

Class 1-B, loud as usual, everyone was occupied with something. the imposter and Ryota were talking while reading a magazine, Mahiru and Hiyoko were also chatting while Ibuki was adjusting her guitar. Akane was doing push ups while balancing on two chairs, Nekomaru was watching and counting as she did it. Teruteru and Gundham were feeding meat to a bear, shouldn't be a problem since Gundham is great with animals. Peko was minding her own business while Kazuichi and Fuyuhiko were talking, until they heard the door open.

Nagito: "Good morning, everyone."

Kazuichi: "Took you long enough-wha-aah!" Kazuichi screamed after seeing Nagito's face covered in bandages.

Fuyuhiko: "Is it just me, or are you even more beat up than before?"

Mikan: "I'm sorry! It's all my fault!" Mikan appeared from behind Nagito, tears running down her face as she bowed her head down multiple times.

Nagito: "Don't blame yourself, Mikan. If anyone's at fault here, it's me. While she was patching me up in the nurse's office, someone outside hit a home run... right through the window. The ball broke through the display of drugs and chemicals... releasing it all and making my wounds worse, and that was that. The guy who hit the ball autographed it as an apology though." He said as he held the ball in his hand.

Mikan: "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Mikan kept apologizing as if it would somehow make things better.

Fuyuhiko: "You got it pretty rough, don't you?"