VOLUME TWO ➪ An untold truth

"Welcome to New Orleans, Miss..."

"Anthana. Ria Anthana."

"Pleasure to meet you Ria, I'm Cami."

"I know."

"Oh Ria! You can't run to the other side of the world whenever you fall out with your siblings!"

"Really? Says who?"

"Me."

"Well, 'Me', I think you'll find I can do as I so please."

Ria Anthana.

A sunflower in a field of roses.
Editor by day. Witch by night.
Musical enthusiast always.

When a dramatic "keeper of the balance" decides to flee to the still young country of the USA, and seeks residence among the fearful magical community of New Orleans, she is plunged into a war that isn't hers.

It was never meant to be.

Instead of staying with the Strega in Rome she ran from home, as far as the seas would take her.

Something both she and Rebekah Mikaelson had in common.

That and having too many brothers.

The pair were destined to meet, to fall in love and share life's wonders together, but the vampires have other plans.

And unknowing Ria is in for a surprise when her saviours are the Mikaelsons and a girl from another world.

But that's Ria's luck.

Author's notes:

I scrapped doing one shots and small snippets, and I've edited this story for the sake of Ria Anthana, our new edition!

This part of the story is going to be told from her perspective so I will be stepping away from Talia, Matilda and Jordan a bit.

Updates...we'll see! I'm a busy person but I promise to dedicate some time to this!

You wonderful people deserve that, this is me showing my gratitude to you wonderful readers!

We've been on a journey, and soon it's going to come full circle!

Are you ready?