15 | Then we agree

┏━━━━━━━━┓

It's what's best
Then we agree

┗━━━━━━━━┛

In the room next door to Talia's Kol was sweating

In the room next door to Talia's Kol was sweating. He refused to ask for help. A strong wave of pain sliced through him and he held back the whimper. He heard Talia enter her room and slam the door. Kol held back the deep seated need to call out for her to help him. He gritted his teeth and tried to go to sleep.
---------------------------

Talia woke up in the middle of the night to Kol's sounds of pain. Talia huffed and rolled over to go back to sleep, when a pitiful muffled sound of her name echoed in her ears. Talia got up and went to Kol's room leaning in the doorway.

The sounds stopped. "I thought you were sleeping, darling." Kol's voice that was now raspy floated from the darkness.

Talia sighed. "Kind of hard to sleep with all of the noises you were making." Talia walked into the room and sat next to Kol on the bed. She brushed his hair from his forehead. "I don't want a relationship either you know." She murmured, thoughtlessly running her hand over his head. "I have my sister to look out for. I didn't come here hoping for love. I don't want love."

Kol shivered. "Th-then we agree on that Darling."

Talia stood up from the bed. "I'll go get you some help."

"N-no!" Kol's hand shot out and grabbed her wrist. "Don't go."

Talia smiled and sat down next to Kol on the bed. She started humming as she ran her hand through his hair again.

"What song is that?" Kol asked.

"Demons by Imagine Dragons. They are an okay band. I only like two of their songs though. Radioactive and this one." Talia spoke.

"What type of music do you like?" Kol continued asking her questions. He wanted to get to know her.

"I don't have anything in particular I like. It depends on my mood. Sometimes when I am angry I will play some rock music. When I am in a thoughtful mood I will play songs like Demons. It all depends on what I'm feeling. I will tell you this, I will give anything a try." Talia answered.

"What's your favorite color?" Kol asked next.

The questions kept coming until Talia fell asleep at three in the morning. Kol following shortly after.
---------------------------

"Oh that is so cute." A girl's voice cooed, waking up Talia.

Talia tentatively moved her limbs and felt that she was wrapped up in a really hot body. An arm was slung over her middle, locking her next to a warm, feverish torso. Legs were wrapped around hers and an arm was under her head. Kol's deep even breathing was on her neck.