39 | dont let her drink from the vein

┏━━━━━━━━┓

Take in, Repulse

┗━━━━━━━━┛

Talia quietly entered Elijah's room

Talia quietly entered Elijah's room. Elijah followed her.

"She is going to wake up soon." Talia murmured. "I can feel it."

Elijah frowned. "I saw what happened when Matilda turned into a wolf, she smelled our scents. Did you do that?"

"Yes." Talia nodded. "I did."

"How? I wasn't here." Elijah had a bad feeling. He glanced around his room.

Talia didn't answer.

"Talia?" Elijah said warningly. "Did you come in my room as a wolf?"

Talia pretended to ignore him.

"Talia." Elijah said sternly.

"Kol let me in." Talia answered.

Elijah sighed. "Talia-"

"All I did was walk around to get your scent. I did not go on your bed or in any rooms. I was a wolf. How could I get into anything? Besides, your siblings were there the whole time." Talia argued.

Elijah opened his mouth to comment when Jordan sat up with a gasp.

"What happened?" Jordan asked. Jordan had gone through something similar to Talia. She understood what she was doing here. Granted, she wasn't supposed to be here so soon. She was meant to come in when the group was in New Orleans. But, since Matty and her had had an argument about the necklace Matty was wearing and kept holding, Jordan had grabbed her arm when she started glowing. And there you have it. Jordan was brought to the show. Jordan knew she was a vampire now. She knew she had a mate, she just didn't know who. Jordan's head snapped up when she caught the most delicious scent ever. It was coming from Talia. Jordan got up out of the bed and ran towards it.

Kol entered the room just in time to see Jordan go for Talia. Kol got in front of her and threw her away. Kol stood protectively in front of Talia. "Don't touch her." He snarled.

Jordan crouched in the corner. "I need blood. Not human."

Talia shoved Kol away. "She needs my blood. She is a special vampire and only my blood can complete the transition. After that she can drink human blood."

Kol growled. He didn't want Jordan to drink directly from the vein. If anyone was going to do it first it was him. Kol ran out of the room and was back in two seconds with a cup. "Here. Don't let her drink from the vein. She will drain you."

Talia was about to argue when she saw the look on Kol's face. It was anger, want and a tiny hint of excitement. Talia bit into her wrist and got blood flowing. Jordan made to jump on Talia when Kol gave her an icy glare. Kol's vampire face was out at the scent of Talia's blood flow. Kol held out the cup and Talia filled it. Talia gave the cup to Jordan. "Drink slowly." Talia advised.

Kol gave small growls and snarls at Jordan drinking the blood. It was extremely difficult to be in the room with Talia and an open blood source. Halfway through Jordan drinking the glass, Kol couldn't take it anymore and fled the room. The back door opened and shut behind him.

Talia frowned. "What's wrong with him?"

Elijah sighed. "What is you favorite thing to drink in the world?"

Talia wrinkled her nose. "What?"

"Just answer." Elijah pleaded.

"Um . . . warm apple cider?" Talia answered.

"Imagine there is a vat of warm apple cider in the room. You want it so bad because it is the best thing you ever tasted but it belongs to Kol. It is Kol's most treasured thing. It is keeping him alive." Elijah described.

Talia's mouth watered at the thought of the apple cider.

"That is what it is like for Kol to be in the same room as you every single moment since he met you. The apple cider is your blood." Elijah explained. "Now, imagine that Kol has taken a cup of apple cider and held it under your nose. You still can't have it but it is there, teasing you. What would you do?"

Talia thought about it. "I would probably snatch it and drink it."

"Well, you have less control then Kol. Kol left so he wouldn't drink it." Elijah told her.

Talia's eyes went wide. "So, you're saying my blood is enticing Kol?" Talia whistled. "How on earth can he stand to be near me?"

"A thousand years of control, Sweetheart." Niklaus' voice spoke from the doorway.

"Why was he angry then?" Talia asked. "I saw the anger in his face. Also he got Jordan a cup for the blood."

"Drinking from the vein is very sensual for vampires. Kol probably wanted to be the first and only person to do that with you. I know I would be with my mate." Jordan answered Talia.

Talia's eyes snapped to Jordan. "What did they tell you?"

"Just your basic protector stuff. Now that you swore your allegiance and yada yada yada. Something about a mate. Oh, and my weaknesses. Apparently, I will need a daylight ring or some kind of jewlery." Jordan told them. "I think I want a necklace. Much less obvious than a ring, no offence. Some of those daylight rings are so out there."

"There are only nine vampires in the world who have daylight rings." Elijah stated.

"Not true." Talia spoke, absently. Her mind was still stuck on the whole Kol and her blood thing. "Marcell has been giving vampires daylight rings over the years. If you will excuse me, I have to go speak with Kol." Talia left the room, completely missing the gobsmacked looks on the two Originals faces.

"Is that true?" Niklaus demanded from Jordan.

Elijah stood slightly in front of Jordan at Niklaus' rage.

Jordan nodded her head. "Yes."

"The witches don't stand a chance." Elijah whispered.

"Kol never finds out about this. Rebekah is more rational, but if Kol finds out that witches are being slaughtered with no chance to fight back he will go crazy. You remember how he was in the witch trials of old? Well, this is vampires killing witches. They know what to look for." Niklaus spoke rapidly.

The other two agreed.

"Kol will never know." Elijah spoke.

Jordan nodded. "My lips are sealed."

Rebekah stood in the doorway. "Shall I get everything ready to go to New Orleans?"

The two brothers looked at each other.

"I will help you." Elijah turned to look at Jordan. "Will you be okay here? I can get you a daylight necklace as soon as I can."

Jordan smiled. "I'll be fine Mr. Mikaelson." She teased. "Go and save the witches."

Elijah leaned forward a bit then pulled back sharply. Elijah left the room frowning.

Rebekah smiled at Elijah's confusion.

"I will go and get our things ready." Niklaus followed Elijah down the hall.

Rebekah shot a nasty look at Jordan and marched back to her room. She needed to pack.