02 | I could really use a wish

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

I could really use a
wish right now

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

Talia felt dizzy. Her vision was fading in and out. She heard a voice saying, "Hold on, Darling, we are almost there." Talia blacked out.

Talia gasped as she came back. Something coppery was dripping in her mouth. Talia shuddered in disgust and shoved the offending thing away.

"Good. Now you are all better, you can explain what was that. Why did you throw yourself in the way?" Kol Mikaelson's face was in her's observing her carefully.

Talia groaned. "Back up. You are in my space."

Kol showed his vampire fangs in her face. "Tell me who you are? What are you doing here? And who sent you?" He yelled.

Talia stared back unimpressed.

Kol stared at her. He was impressed a tiny bit.

The girl sighed. "Fine. Since you healed me after I saved your life. I guess I can do one more thing for you. My name is Talia Young. I don't know why I am here, and I don't know who sent me. Are you happy now?"

"No. How did you know about Little Gilbert and the doppelganger's plan?" Kol asked, suspicious of her intentions.

Talia had a deer in the headlights look on her face. Talia thought for a moment. She sighed. "Alright. I am not from this world. I don't mean like an alien I mean a different universe. This is all a TV show."

Kol barked out an incredulous laugh then became serious. "You are lying. Tell me the truth now." He tried compelling her.

Talia scoffed. "That is the truth."

Kol's eyes widened in shock. He grew angry. He picked Talia up and slammed her against the wall. He placed his hand on her throat. "Why can't you be compelled? Are you on vervain?"

"It's kinda hard to talk with you choking me." Talia forced out.

"Never mind. I will check." Kol made his vampire face show and sank his fangs into Talia's neck. He slurped her blood for a few mouthfuls. He expected struggling and screaming but all she did was flinch with his fangs went into her skin. He pulled back confused. "You are not on vervain." Kol licked his lips getting the last of the blood. "Are you a witch?"

"No. Just an ordinary human." Talia said.

Kol laughed. "Trust me Darling, you are not ordinary. For one, you can't be compelled. For two, no sane person would throw themselves on a vampire to save their life and take a stake for them."

"I said I was ordinary, not sane." Talia shrugged. "Where are we?" Talia wandered around the room.

"So you admit you are insane?" Kol asked.