04 | What's with all the commotion?

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

Take my hand
We'll make it
I swear

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

Talia woke the next morning to Kol loudly complaining outside her door

Talia woke the next morning to Kol loudly complaining outside her door. "Come on. She has been sleeping forever."

"Kol. It is only 8 in the morning. Let her sleep." Rebekah's voice was also heard.

"Don't bother. I am already up. Geez, Kol. You can be loud when you want to." Talia grumbled.

There was a pause. "I can be loud any time you want Darling." Kol flirted.

Talia blushed. "Shut up Kol." She barked.

"My my my. Aren't you grumpy in the morning." Kol said.

There was a loud thump and then a crash as Rebekah threw Kol away from Talia's door.

A door further down the hall opened. "What is all the commotion?" Klaus asked.

"Nothing." Kol sneered.

Talia hurriedly opened the door. She stood there in nothing but her boy shorts and Kol's T-shirt.

Kol smirked at her. "Looking good Darling."

Talia fervently fought down her blush. "Kol. He had nothing to do with it. Don't be mean. Bitch and Brat didn't tell anyone but Stefan and Matt."

Rebekah looked heartbroken. "Matt was in on this?"

Talia looked sympathetic. "I am sorry Rebekah."

"Don't." Rebekah waved her off. "Why are you wearing my brother's shirt?"

Talia didn't succeed this time in fighting her blush. "I swear nothing happened. It's just, this trip was a last minute thing and I forgot to pack clothes." Talia scrambled for an excuse.

"Uh huh." Rebekah nodded, sarcastically.

"I mean, you guys are vampires you probably would have heard." Talia blushed fiercely and Kol roared with laughter.

"You can stop at any time, Talia." Rebekah said.

"No. Let her keep going, sister. This is getting interesting. Tell me Darling, are you a screamer?" Kol smirked.

Talia shrieked and slammed her door shut.

Kol was laughing.

Klaus was silently observing the human girl in their house. Obviously this girl was strange. Kol seemed to like her. Rebekah seemed to be on the fence. Also something was off with his sister. He would see to that later. Klaus thought. "Who was that?" He asked, as the siblings made their way down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Talia Young. She was the one to save Kol's life last night." Rebekah informed.

"Interesting girl." Klaus said.