16 | you're welcome darling

┏━━━━━━━━┓

Melodies darling 

┗━━━━━━━━┛

Talia woke the next morning without any interruptions from noisy Originals

Talia woke the next morning without any interruptions from noisy Originals. Talia blinked her eyes and sat up with a yawn. "Thank you for not waking me up." Talia said gratefully. She needed a day to sleep in. Getting up at five in the morning for the past five days can not be healthy.

"You're welcome Darling." Kol's voice came from next door.

Talia smiled and got dressed. Talia stood out on the back patio as the others woke up. Talia walked into the kitchen as Elijah entered. "What's the plan Boss?" Talia smirked over her coffee cup at Elijah's eye roll.

"We leave tomorrow at noon for this island. It is where exactly?" Elijah asked.

"An island off the coast of Nova Scotia." Talia answered, slowly sipping her morning mocha.

Elijah nodded. "In that case I think we should leave a little earlier. Can you be ready at ten o'clock tomorrow morning?"

Talia nodded. "I think I can." Talia swigged the last of her coffee and set the cup down in the sink. "I'll ask Rebekah to help."

"Help you with what?" Rebekah asked breezing into the kitchen. "By the way, we have a huge problem. That little plan to be an inside woman? It backfired. Since Talia placed me under her protection and with what she did to Damon the other day, none of them trust me anymore without giving up some information on Talia."

Elijah frowned.

Talia smiled. "Perfect."

"Perfect?" Rebekah asked. "This ruins our plans."

"Not entirely. All you have to do is put on a good show. Make them think you hate me and can't be bothered with me. Feed them some information like how I am part witch, part vampire and part werewolf. Do whatever you have to to make them semi trust you again. I don't care what they think of me anyway. But, whatever you do, do not mention that I am part human or give out my weaknesses. If you have to make up a lie about that. Say I burn in the sun and am cursed to follow the full moon thing. Mention that I have no weaknesses with the witch part. Hell, call me a bitch if you have to. We need you to get back in their good graces." Talia finished.

"You really don't care what they think of you?" Rebekah was shocked. "You realize they run this town. You will never have any friends here."

Talia scoffed. "As if I want to have friends here. I have you guys and when we move I will make friends there. Mystic Falls is a boring little town with nothing to do except go to historical events. Mind you, in my old world I was going to college. I wanted to have a degree in English with a minor degree in history. I had just started my classes." Talia sighed. "Maybe I can do it here. What do you think Boss? Help me with my history?"

Rebekah looked between Talia, who was smirking, and Elijah who was sighing.

"Please don't call me that, Miss Talia." Elijah said.

Talia held up her hands in surrender. "Okay. Hey, Bekah? Can you help me pack? We need camping gear, cold weather clothes, and maybe some food."

"I have got the food, Mister Vaughn has the camping gear so you only need to pack warm clothes." Elijah put in.

"Oh? What did Galen say about working with you?" Talia questioned curiously.

"He wasn't exactly pleased. When I told him of you he reluctantly changed his mind. He does want to meet you before we go. I told him that you would see him this afternoon at four at the Grill." Elijah explained.

Talia's jaw dropped. "You can't do that." She exclaimed.

Elijah folded the paper. "I believe I just did."

Talia opened her mouth to yell at him when Kol walked into the kitchen. Elijah gave Talia a look. Talia slumped back against the counter and pouted.

"What just happened?" Kol asked.

Elijah went to respond when Talia got an evil look on her face and spoke before him. "Your dear Brother set me up on a quasi date with Galen Vaughn."

Kol's eyes widened a fraction then went normal. "Okay. When is it? We still have to practice today Darling."

Talia screamed in frustration and stomped from the room.

Nik chuckled as he came out from his hiding place. "Isn't she adorable when she is angry? She's like a kitten."

"I am not a kitten! I am a wolf!" Talia's infuriated shout echoed throughout the house.

"Whatever you say, Love." Nik yelled back.

The siblings heard Talia marching back down the stairs. Talia entered the kitchen. "You know what sucks? The year. In my time it was 2017. I didn't have to wait for my favorite songs to come out. It is 2012 right?" At the siblings nods Talia continued. "My favorite band only has one album out that I like. Before this album they have a band member I hate." Talia huffed. "My workout music is gone."

"What band is it?" Rebekah asked.

Talia blushed. "I am not telling you. I will just have to come up with a new playlist."

"Why won't you tell us? Are they that bad?" Kol questioned.

Talia's eyes flared but she still didn't say anything. "Hey, Boss? What are we doing today?" Talia directed her words to Elijah.

Niklaus laughed. "You call him Boss?"

"He is the oldest. Doesn't that make him the boss man? Besides he is the most badass out of all of you." Talia said.

The younger siblings protested.

Talia sighed. "I made a list once. Let's see if I can remember it. The most dangerous when you make them mad at you. Number One would be Kol. From what the series showed Kol would go after your family, you and your friends. Number two would be Nik. Nik would pretend to chase you while you were running scared. He would torture you until you begged for mercy. He would then just torture you some more until you gave up and then he would kill you. Or keep you around for amusement. Kol would do that to all of your family and friends and you. Number three would be Rebekah. Rebekah is just like Nik in a way. Number four would be Elijah. Elijah will rip your heart from your chest. And the last would be Finn." Talia finished.

Kol gloated about being the first on the list while Nik and Rebekah protested. Elijah raised an eyebrow at Talia. "And why am I one of the last on that list?"

"You cause physical harm when you are mad. Kol, Rebekah and Nik cause emotional, mental and physical harm when you make them mad. No offence Elijah but you are just not as psychotic as your younger siblings." Talia explained. Three pissed off glares bored their way through Talia. Talia giggled nervously. "I mean that in the best possible way."

"How can you mean that in the best way?" Rebekah growled.

"Yes, Darling. Please explain." Kol said sarcastically.

Nik smirked. "Shall we give her a demonstration of our lovely, how did you say it, 'emotional, mental and physical harm'?"

Talia squeaked.

Kol, Rebekah and Nik shared evil smiles.

"Yeah, I am just gonna-" Talia made a dash at vamp speed out the back door.

Rebekah, Kol and Niklaus ran after her.

Elijah sat back and sighed. He then smirked. Talia deserved what she got.