17 | psychotic

┏━━━━━━━━┓

A psychopath

┗━━━━━━━━┛

Talia huffed as she ran

Talia huffed as she ran. Talia shrieked as she was tackled from behind. Talia landed face first in some mud.

"Psychotic are we? I'll show you psychotic." Kol's voice said from above her.

"I think she needs a bath, brother." Rebekah's voice came from the side of her.

Kol scooped her up and tossed her over his shoulder. "To the lake it is, Sister."

"No!" Talia yelled. She pounded her fists on Kol's back. "Let me go."

Kol sped off. "Sure thing, Darling." Kol tossed her into the water.

Talia screamed as she flew through the air. Talia landed with a splash in the water. Talia emerged from the lake. "Kol!" She yelled. Talia sped out of the water towards Kol but was caught around the waist by Nik.

"I don't think she has had enough. What do you think Sister?" Nik asked Rebekah.

Talia struggled. "Rebekah! I'll go shopping with you. I promise. I will let you buy me whatever you want."

Rebekah pretended to think about it. "Sorry, Talia. No deal. To the orchard!"

"No." Talia squealed.

Nik tossed her over his shoulder and ran off. They arrived in a field with trees bare of leaves.

"No!" Talia squirmed.

Nik tossed her. Talia shouted as she sailed through the air yet again. Talia landed in a huge pile of dried leaves.

Talia popped up out of the leaves. Her hair was tangled with the dried things. Talia was growling. Her hybrid face was out.

Kol was bent over laughing. Rebekah had out her phone video recording. Nik snapped a picture of her face.

"I hate you guys." Talia grumbled, trying to comb out the leaves with her fingers.

The three siblings kept laughing.

"You guys. I am gonna have to shower again." Talia whined. "Not cool. Not cool." Talia shook her hands to get rid of the muddy water on them.

"My turn." Rebekah said.

"No." Talia bolted off. Talia ran with everything in her to reach the house before them. Talia reached the house as Elijah was coming outside. "Save me." Talia ran and hid behind him.

"You deserved that." Elijah said.

Talia huffed and went around the corner of the house. "Don't tell them where I have gone." She called as she left.

Talia hid as she listened in to Elijah and his siblings conversation.

"Have you seen Talia, brother?" Kol asked.

"I am under orders to not tell you that she ran around the corner of the house." Elijah said.

Talia could practically hear the smirk in his voice. Talia squealed as she was lifted in the air.

"Look at what I've found." Nik lifted the struggling Talia in the air.

"I'm sorry! You are not psychotic! I am sorry!" Talia pleaded.

"Thank you Darling." Kol smiled. "Nik. Put her down."

Niklaus lowered Talia to the ground. He didn't remove his arm though.

Talia struggled to get out. "Let me go."

"Lesson one. How do you get out of this?" Elijah came up next to them.

"Traitor." Talia grumbled.

"Talia. Focus. How do you get out of that hold?" Elijah coached.

Talia rolled her eyes. She quickly stepped back onto Nik's foot, elbowed him in the stomach, slammed her head back into his nose and twisted herself out of his arms. She ducked down and swiped her leg out and knocked Nik off of his feet. "Happy? I am going to shower." Talia flounced off into the house, ignoring the shocked expressions on the former witch and warlock and the proud look on Elijah and Nik's face.

"That is what you have been teaching her?" Rebekah asked.

"What? She gets to beat up Nik. Maybe I should join next time?" Kol mused.

"Perfect." Elijah said. "I need someone else to demonstrate a different fighting style on her."

Kol frowned. "Never mind. I'll stick with teaching her her witch side."

"That's what I thought." Elijah smirked.