09 | What she needs is a new Wardrobe

┏━━━━━━━━┓

Like a girl changes
Clothes

┗━━━━━━━━┛

Talia woke up the next morning by Rebekah shaking her

"Go away. I am still sleeping." Talia mumbled.

"Okay then. I guess you don't want to skip out on witch classes to go shopping for a wardrobe for you." Rebekah teased. "Alright then. I will leave you to the mercy of Kol. Just to give you a fair warning, Kol is kind of a hard teacher."

Talia jumped out of bed. "I am up. I am up."

Rebekah wrinkled her nose at Talia's sleepwear. "Again?"

Talia blushed. "I still don't have anything. And Kol was nice enough to leave it for me."

"Well let's go then. You have ten minutes. Elijah is usually up at 6:30 followed by Nik and then Kol. Get going." Rebekah offered her an outfit and left the room.

Talia scrambled to get ready and was out the door in five minutes. "It's still dark out." Talia grumbled. A thermos of coffee was shoved in her face. "Oh bless you." Talia took it and gulped some down.

"Get in the car." Rebekah pulled up in Kol's car.

Talia grinned. "Oh he is going to be so pissed." Talia opened the door and got in. In seconds they were speeding down the road. "Where are we going?" Talia asked drinking more coffee.

"Richmond. It has a good mall." Rebekah said.

"You are buying me breakfast as well right?" Talia said as her stomach growled.

Rebekah leaned over and opened the glove compartment. "I know he has some somewhere."

The car swerved a bit.

Talia yelped. "Hey! Eyes on the road."

"Please. We are vampires and indestructible." Rebekah slammed the glove compartment shut. "Where are they?"

"Yes. But the car isn't. I like my heart right where it is." Talia frantically grabbed the wheel and steered for Rebekah.

"Oh, thank you." Rebekah let go of the wheel completely and looked in the backseat. "Ah, there you are. He moved them." Rebekah contorted her body and grabbed a small package of chocolate doughnuts and tossed them on Talia's lap. "Here you go."

Rebekah took the wheel and started driving again.

"I hate you." Talia grumbled.

Rebekah ignored her and flipped on the radio. "Any preferences?"

"Not really." Talia shrugged. "I will listen to anything."

"Pop it is." Rebekah switched the station from Kol's rock to a pop station.