Prologue: The Unknown of Reality's Secrets

(December 31st 2020)

"There was a Meeting Between Magical Girls including Persona-Users,
This was also a Peace talk between other Magical girls Functions.
Each member was represented for each function. And Each leader for each Persona-User Group.
Himena Akia Represented the group of Neo-Magius, Shizuka Tokime Represented the Tokime Clan.
Yuna Kureha with the Promised Blood.
Livia Medeiros with Puella Care.
And Finally Rabi Himuro with folklore of Zero."

"The Persona-Users Groups Represented by There leaders or if there leaders were Sadly not Present,
There friends or related family who knew of Persona.
The Shadow Operatives we're Watched over by Mitsuru Kirijo.
The Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad Better known a S.E.E.S, was watched of my both Minato Arisato and Tart Better known as Joan of Arc or Jeanne d'Arc Even La Pucelle.
The Investigation Team was Watched over my Yosuke Hanamura a Friend of Yu Narukami, for Yu Narukami was currently in Coma due to sustaining a Serious injury from a Certain fight that almost would have killed him if Iroha didn't save him."

"For the Phantom Theives of Hearts, There Leader Ren Amamiya was Unable to Stand up and had to be on Wheelchair and Could not speak from the trauma and a certain "curse" on him., everything was taken care from from the most responsible member, Makoto Niijima.
And for Kamihama Magia Union. That was Watched over by Yachiyo Nanami and Iroha's Mother had to take were daughter's place after her disappearance."
Iroha's mother was a bit nervous not being a Magical Girl but was willing to do it for her daughter's sake even for her Granddaughter's Future which was on the State of Matter."

"There were Even Grim Reapers there.
"So as you may know, Nozomi Tamaki was almost kidnapped, we are not here to blame anyone else that would be unjust, even with the reports of Magical Girls from Neo-Magius and Promised blood to say a few that have broken up from the groups joined the Group currently after Nozomi said Margaret."
"We have come here to discuss what we can do to help her not be harmed is there anything suggestions said Lavenza."

"How about we talk her to Tokime Village? Said Chiharu."
Tokime Village!? Said Ryuji."
Yes and with Ren too, Tokime Village is very secluded and hard to find on certain maps even in this state of age,
Ren and Nozomi can been safe there and Nozomi will be able to Grow, she can even learn from local magical girls too who will do everything to protect her said Chiharu."
I like that idea, Chiharu but I think everyone should have a Saying in it like Sakamoto for example sense he was shocked about it? Said Shizuka."

"Ryuji spoke out, "Well I don't got a problem with but how are we going to get them both there, and would we be able to see Ren and Nozomi again how many years? Said Ryuji."
It's going to determine when everyone has been going on has slow down there's no saying how many years,
We could at least let Nozomi get to elementary age so she can attend a school outside of the Village if we go with this idea said Margaret."

"I think you may have to let Ren's parents know about this, Amamiya has been though a lot of serious matters, to getting arrested and put on probation from Masayoshi Shido, To having to move to him to Tokyo and having to move him to a secluded village, and with his powers of persona makes it dangerous yet he was able to live it for years up to this point, it's just Iroha?..... really did pick a guy she liked so much.....but isn't here....to say anything! said Iroha's mother." She was crying and Yachiyo confront her."

"I am sorry for your lost Mis. Tamaki,
I reassure you not just to clear my groups name, but to make sure the people who attended to Kidnap Nozomi at such a age, and make sure they do not do it again or to anyone else said Himena."
I Aggre with Himena Akia, Though I won't disclose there names, I do have Magical Girls who are actually undercover from Folklore of Zero in each magical girl group here and with them having report back to Me, the Neo-Magius or Promise Blood we're not involved with the Kidnapping of Nozomi Tamaki, the members we saw on the Groups uniform were either trying to frame them, or we're ex-Members said Rabi."