Chapter 11: Rescue Mission, Enter The Jail Infused Labyrinth

"Robin, Robin? Said Nozomi."
Boy Wonder Get Up! Said Kato."
Ugh what happened? Where's Batman! Said Robin."
I don't know, Green Hornet isn't here either, one of you knows what's going on here said Kato."

"The Two had Looked at Nozomi."
She seemed calm about what was going on, and with her being strange to Robin, he Suspected she may know something about what was going on, and now was starting to believe what she had said may have been True, Unlike Kato, he was clueless all he had Known as that His Boss the Green Hornet and him found something strange and Gotham City and they were gonna investigate it even if Batman and Robin would get in the way in some way."
Though he didn't suspect it would Turn up like this?!."

"Nozomi, Do you know what is going on? Said Robin."
Only a little, this looks like a Labyrinth?, All I can say is That you should be careful?, They got scary monsters in here that can kill you or so that's what the magical girls say said Nozomi."
A Labyrinth you mean like a Maze but how did we get inside or the exit? Said Robin."
Labyrinths don't have exits, the only way you can escape is if you defeat the witch, which only Persona-Users and Magical girls are able to do, Witches are not what you may think they looks like but they are monsters said Nozomi."

"You seem to know a lot of what's going on?, Who are These "Magical Girls" you speak of?, Are they like "Sally The Witch"? Said Kato."
Sally The Witch?, What about Bewitched? Said Robin
This has nothing to do with Sitcoms or Anime, I don't know what you two are talking about beacuse I've never seen them before or if they exist where I am From said Nozomi."

"Then where are you from? Said Kato."
I told Robin and Batman this before, I am from Japan but it's 2029 and I know them as Comic Book Characters beacuse Felicia showed me Once, I think your Comic Book Character too your name is Kato right? Are you Japanese too? Said Nozomi."
"I rather not say said Kato."

"Kato asked Robin if Nozomi was Actually Telling what she was saying as True."
Well, I think so now, I am starting to believe her, but let's make a truce until we can find Batman and Green Hornet, said Robin."
Kato Aggred and they felt Relying on Nozomi's Knowledge was there best option, and to also protect her, though they didn't know if they were capable enough to fight whatever she meant could lurk inside this "Labyrinth."

"Outside of The Labyrinth, in Gotham City Nozomi's Group looked everywhere across the city for Nozomi and Still could not find her."
How Big this City, We practically Looked everywhere for her and still can't find her? Said Seiya."
Well maybe we can ask Those police officer if they seen Nozomi? Said Kiki."

"That Won't be necessary said Souta as he Appeared before them."
Who are you? Said Emma."
My name is Souta, I know where Nozomi is and I am gonna help you get too her said Souta."
Souta was a Little kid and the Group looked at each other and looked at him."
Wait did you said you're name was "Souta"? Said Seiya."

"Seiya Remembered, about what Nozomi told him and the others saints while the were getting the Gold Helmet back from the Ghost Saints on Devil's Isle."
"How did you get on the Helicopter!,
I jumped out of the window and Souta help me get here, Souta?"

"Yes my name is Souta, I am sure Nozomi mentioned me before, but now's not the time, beacuse if I stay here and explain myself Nozomi could get into a lot of Trouble with the Labyrinth she found herself in with the Two Sidekicks and Heros of this world said Souta."
She's in a Labyrinth?! Said Tart."
Yes, Follow me and can take you there said Souta."
They decided to follow Souta if Nozomi Trusts him and then they should at least do the same."

"Souta Brought them to the Abandoned Factory where the Batmobile and Black Beauty we're left just sitting without Batman and Robin or The Green Hornet and Kato near there vehicles."
What are these cars?, They look weird? Said Seiya."
Isabella hit Seiya on the Head."
Don't call them weird, that's not a way to say it said Isabella."
That's the Batmobile and Black Beauty, the Cars of Batman and Robin and the Green Hornet and Kato, said Souta."