Chapter 4: First Shard in Bloody Tears

"As Nozomi Navigated Though the Forest she found a Tunnel which turned out to be a sewer Tunnel."
It was very Dark and Nozomi felt she shouldn't go inside and thought it wouldn't lead to where she needed to go so she left it alone."

"She found a Junk pile next to a birch tree, in the junk pile, there was an old barrel, an old broken piano, a old teddy bear with it's right arm missing, showing the Fluff inside, there were chairs stacked up top though Nozomi couldn't tell what they were, but she saw a White pitcher on top of the Old Piano used for Tea parties, there was an old pink mattress, an old trumpet and other junk as well."

"There's nothing here? Said Nozomi."
Nozomi decided to walk down and pasted a tree in the middle of her past she didn't mind it and moved onward."
As Nozomi Walked some more she found something Horrific!"
A Dead Animal!, But something was weird about the animal that was now Dead."
It had the Face of a Pig and the Body of a beetle."
A BeetlePig? Said Nozomi."
Nozomi?, Said Shou."
Nozomi could hear Shou's Voice again."
Sorry it looked like I Felled asleep?, What is that thing?, Is Dead? the Poor animal!?, Said Shou."

"It looks like it was killed?, And then eaten by I guess another animal?,
There's an Axe in his back, I remember Chika told me how to hunt for animals when we went on a Survival Camping trip once don't you remember it?, But do you suppose BeetlePigs exist? Said Nozomi."
So that's what it is?, I don't think BeetlePigs exist where we come from, wait!, Do you think we are in a different world!, Maybe that's why there is a BeetlePig but enough of that we may find a mirror shard that angela mentioned here?, I still don't like her! And her game but if we can get those shards for ourselves maybe we can find your parents without the help of Angela!, Said Shou."

"I Aggre, I don't like her either but I think she knows another thing but isn't telling? Said Nozomi."
Excuse me Mis? Said a Voice."
Nozomi turned around and saw a Rat looking at her it Seemed the Rat was talking to her."
Hello Mr. Rat? Said Nozomi."
I am sorry for bothering you but I noticed you talking to yourself,
Is there something you are looking for perhaps the one who killed the BeetlePig to free me from earlier? Said Mr. Rat."

"Wait he knows who killed the BeetlePig?, Maybe he could help us find the others?, Or maybe the Person he is talking about may know where we can find a mirror shard?, What do you want to tell him your choice?, Said Shou."
Nozomi though talking to a Rat is unbelievable but with her knowledge knowing she is in a different world, she thought it was the custom of the world she was in, she thought maybe we couldn't tell her Where the others were as he may not know but the person he mentioned may know."
So Nozomi asked him about the person who freed him from the BeetlePig."

"Could you tell me about the person that set you free from the BeetlePig?,
They may be able to help me like they did for you? Said Nozomi."
Oh yes her?, You see I took this lovely shiny hair comb that Belonged to Luciferns, to be honest I stole the Comb but I couldn't help myself with shiny things, you see that BeetlePig that's now dead ate me!, It's Lucky that it's digestive system is very slow but an painless death indeed, I thought I was gonna die until she cut open the BeetlePig with that Axe, she thought I was her black cat, but I known about her black cat and I gave her the Comb back I believe she gave it back to the Luciferns, but that's the last time I saw her, said Mr. Rat."

"So there is a girl who freed him?, I don't know if she may know about the others but perhaps she can help us, though we don't know where she is?, And I doubt the rat knows perhaps you can ask him if he knows what the Girl looks like that would make it easier to find her, said Shou."
Do you know what she looked like I would like to find her, even if you may not know where she went, do you remember what she looks like? Said Nozomi."
Yes I don't know where she went but I know the direction she went off too, but let me tell you what she looks like,
Let me see what was it ah yes! Said Mr. Rat."