Chapter 22: Tenth Shard Stolen in Identity

"AGHHHHH"

"Everyone was Screaming, But it soon stopped."
Inside the The Mirror Mansion, Where The Base had been set up by the Kirijo Group."
Once Futaba Sakura was able to get to Nozomi's Location she was able to bring everyone out of the Mirror and into The World it all started in.
Nozomi's World."
Though it was sort of an accident bring, "Everyone" There."

"As Everyone Felled out of the Mirror."
Nozomi was the First one to get up."
"Everyone?, Said Nozomi."
"Nozomi?!, Said Tsuruno."
She quickly hugs her."
Oh I was so worried about you!, Everyone's ok!...uh whoa there are a lot of you!, Said Tsuruno."

"Everyone else got up."
"Huh are you another Magical Girl?, Said Fran."
Yes I am, The Names Tsuruno Yui!, Said Tsuruno with a Smile."
Aiko soon got up too and check on the others and Naomi."
"Is everyone alright?, Said Aiko."
Oh it's good to see you in person, Aiko!, Though I didn't suspect that it would take all of you here, it should have brought you back to where you belong?, Said Futaba."
"YOU BROUGHT US HERE?!, Said Sokka."
Well....I didn't mean to bring you all the way here and Al Azif, OH YEAH......
You don't know personas, well me tell you if you know the name Al Azif, yes I can confirm my persona is a Lovecraftian Persona by the way-, Said Futaba."

"She was interrupted by Yachiyo."
Futaba..... that's enough they already know what it is...a little besides the lot of Information, said Yachiyo."
"Oh....I see sorry, said Futaba."

"Where are we?, Is this a Mansion?, Said Batman."
Yes it is, this mansion is where the Mirror Witch, Sarah Mirabilis was held in, but enough of that, please take my apology of accidentally taking you all here, I was the one who told Sakura to do it, but I didn't intend to accidentally brought you Along with,
However we will do what we can to fix the mistake, as the leader of my family and the Kirijo Group, I am Mitsuru Kirijo, but you may refer to me as Mitsuru, said Mitsuru."

"Mitsuru Kirijo?, Said Pegasus Seiya."
Pegasus Seiya felt something to Mitsuru like an connection."
Why does she remind of Saori?, All of a Sudden, said Pegasus Seiya."
Whoa Seiya, Guys look at the Them behind her they look so cool!, Said Kiki looking at Aigis, Metis and Labrys."
Labrys, Metis, Aigis!, Said Sophia rushing Over to them."
"Aigis?..... that's the name of Athena's Shield?, So your who they mentioned before Said Aries Mu."
"Yes my name is Aigis, it's a pleasure to meet you, thank you all for looking after Sophia, we were very worried about here, as she did disappeared out of nowhere, said Aigis."

"It was all crazy and stuff, not like it's crazy now, but you guys look cool I have to say!, Said Labrys."
"Uh, huh what the heck is wrong with your voice, said Toph."
She was talking about Labrys Voice,
Sounding odd then the others Sense she had an accent, which Fran, Batman, Robin, Green Hornet and Kato were able to understand as a Brooklyn Accent."
"Huh what's wrong with my voice?, Said Labrys."
You have a Brooklyn Accent?, Said Robin."
Yeah, so what that makes it too you, I don't get why you're making fun of my voice!, Said Labrys."

"Uh....no one is making fun of how you speak?!, Said Dragon Shiryu."
"I think her accent is cute?, Said Fran."
Uh oh well at least you were nice to complement it, and also it's just how I was programmed okay, so don't get all about it got it!, Said Labrys."

"Well, sense that is over I know you have a lot to talk about, so if it's ok with Nanami, we will pick this up at Mikazuki Villa, as with that some of Nozomi's acquaintances Along with Amamiya's Friends are worried sick, so we shouldn't let be waiting too long, said Mitsuru."
Mitsuru then looked at Ren."
"It's good to see your doing ok, Ren said Mitsuru."
Yeah right..... hopefully at least, said Ren."
I don't know how big Mikazuki Villa can be for everyone, but ok then, said Yachiyo."