Chapter 31: The Second Battle Of Eve

"They Rushed over to The Hospital Ward."
Mika Sato was Hugging Someone."
It was Clementine."
Clementine?!, Said Souta."
Oh Thank Goodness I was wondering where you guys we're?, Said Clementine."
What the Heck happened to you!, Said Sokka."
Oh yeah that....Well, you see when you all disappear I found myself in the Mirror Labyrinth, you know to the Witch of the Mirrors, Sarah Mirabilis,
I know it's very confusing, it's just hard to explain but she let me out and it brought me here, said Clementine."

"Mika had tears in her eyes."
Ma'am are you alright?, Said Aries Mu."
Oh I'm sorry that's rude of me, you guys went though a lot of Trouble to get Nozomi's Soul Gem, and I'm over here crying to see my mentor again I'm sorry, but I'm alright, I'm just happy to see Clementine again, and I see Sebastian is doing alright, said Mika."

"Yes, it was thanks to Futaba Sakura, I was able to get to you from my Master and with Shouko's help as well, said Sebastian."
Futaba didn't said anything about?, Said Paimon."
Well perhaps it was much of hurry, we do got the Eve Witch that's Apparently Iroha Tamaki coming at us, yet we don't know why or why the bloody hell she's Eve!, Said Ciel."
Oh right that, I should probably explain that further, you see Eve is Ui's Witch, said Yachiyo."

"Yachiyo have told the Previous Battle,
With Eve, and Ui Tamaki was Eve when she made her Wish to be a magical girl, she also Explained about Touka Satomi and Nemu Hiiragi as well."
Wait I saw those three in the Memory, it was showing us?, Said Emma."
So you guys so Those Memories too?, Said Pegasus Seiya."
Looks like it, But Why the Memories, said Dragon Shiryu."
Well I think I could try and Explain, speaking about worlds, actually when I became a magical girl, my power sort of fuse Worlds together, and that leads back to Aiko's Father Yu, I knew him before, and that's what lead to the world you see it as now?, Said Goddess Madoka."

"And Even Sense that we've been protecting this world, but everytime it just gets Threatened by something else wanting to destroy it, not even realizing they use to be Separate, and that what worries me, however I won't allow it to harm you guys, so we have to fix it right now, said Devil Homura."

"Homura is right, it might be hard to explain it, but either way we can't let this world go down, beacuse others will go down with it anyway, said Aang."
Fran held on Nozomi's Soul Gem."
She went over to where they now had Nozomi."
Please Wake Up?, Said Fran."
Fran put Nozomi's Soul Gem in her hand."
The vital monitor then started to Beep."
She's Alive?!, Said Andromeda Shun."
Oh my goodness it Worked, said Cure Earth."

"Yeah but she isn't waking up?, Said Bakugo."
Well I think she's just tied you saw what happened, said Izuku."
That's when there was a Shake like an Earthquake."
What was that?, Said Jean."
Some kind of vibration though the Ground?, Said Toph."
I think it was Iroha?, Said Ren."
Why are we sitting around here?, Said Daruizen."
What do you mean-Rabi? Said Rabirin."

"I know you guys won't like it but we got to fight that "Monster", right now she's no Megabyogen, and she's not Nozomi's Mother in the slight moment, it's good that Nozomi's well now, but we should try and slow down her before she makes a mess of everything, said Daruizen."
Everyone was Confused that Daruizen was the one to say it, but they understood it."
Wow I never knew it would come out of Your Mouth, even if I'm in my Healing Stick Form I'm impressed-Rabi?, Said Rabirin."

"Daruizen Slapped his Face as The Hospital Shooked again."
Jeez, she's really angry!, Said Bakugo."
AHEM!, Said Ren."
Uh yeah sorry..... Whatever about your Wife Said Bakugo."
She isn't my wife.....Well not yet, said Ren."
Can we not talk about this, said Yachiyo."
Yeah we got to Stop and Save Iroha before she destroys everything!, Said Kiki."
Yeah let's blow stuff up!, Said Klee."
Klee? Said Jean."
Did you forgot I was here?, Said Klee."