Chapter 30: The Identity of Eve

Eve?

"Huh what happened to me?, Said Iroha."
Good Morning, you've been sleeping awhile?, That Witch of Yours Knocked you out very well how you feel?, Said Minazuki."
Huh?, Agh who are you?!, Said Iroha."

"Sho Minazuki?, Who else I'm sure you heard of me haven't you Mis. Iroha Tamaki?, Said Minazuki."

"Iroha had Woken up in a Bed in a unknown place, she could only remember was holding as he Layed out bleeding."
Where's Ren-senpai?, What is this place?, Said Iroha."
I don't know either, I'm just working with that Fallen Angel beacuse I feel like it, said Minazuki."
Feel like it?.....Wait do you mean Angela?!, Said Iroha."
Iroha Heard walking outside and she went out the bed passed Minazuki into the Hallway and saw Some Magical Girls wearing Wings of Magius outfits and other functions too, there were Even Grim Reapers."

"Wait aren't those Grim Reapers?, And Magical girls?, But why did are they wearing the uniforms of Magius, Tokime, and Promised Blood?, I don't understand?, Said Iroha."
Beacuse they are Strega Members Silly, they used to belong to those groups, but decided to leave into the Goals of The New Strega?, Said Minazuki."
New Strega?, Said Iroha."

"Yes, It's what Angela wants, or something that Kyōki Kagawa came up with, not wanting Death in all, Angela says she give those who want it that "Way" if you know what I mean?, And to give to other Universes too, beacuse as you can see where in a totally different world, said Minazuki."

"You mean this isn't a Labyrinth or Metaverse?, This is... another World?, Said Iroha."
Correct Iroha~Chan!, Said Minazuki with a Thumbs up."
Don't call me Iroha~chan!, Said Iroha."
Alright then, said Minazuki."
Iroha was confused on what was going on, and where she was."
Where's Angela?, Said Iroha."
In the Chapel, want me to talk you there?, Said Minazuki."
No I can do it it on my own, said Iroha as she walked away."

"Iroha walked away from Minazuki,
As she did she got eyed at by some of the Strega Members there at the Temple of Celestial we're they were, there were some statues she noticed around, but she didn't understand it but felt a connection between them."

"What's this feeling?, Theses Statues look so real?, Like they were alive at one point!, But I don't understand them?, Thought Iroha."
That's when, she saw someone who was a Rouge Persona-User part Strega using his Persona, to Destroy one of the Statues, and this Shocked Iroha that she got Angry at them for it."

"What are you doing, Stop that! Said Iroha."
Huh?, What the heck are you blabbing about there just worthless statues so get lost little magical girl!, You are one are you?, Said The Rouge Persona-User."
Yes I'm a Magical Girl, but I don't want you Destroying the Statues you just Killed someone!, Said Iroha."
Well it's know of you business you buzz off!, Said The Rouge Persona-User."
The Rouge Persona-User was gonna Punch Iroha she flinched and Closed her eyes, but the Punched was caught by Angela."

"Iroha Opened her Eyes."
Huh...Angela?, Said Iroha."
Now, Now I believe Fighting isn't necessary, besides it's rude to right in a Place such as this, said Angela."
Mis. Angela?!, Said The Rouge Persona-User."
Please Leave......NOW! Said Angela."
The Rouge Persona-User left but he did mutter, "Bitch" at Angela before leaving."
Iroha was Confused on why Angela Protected her from being hit."
"Now I believe you were looking for me were you, Tamaki? Said Angela."
Uh Yes?, I was looking for you?, Said Iroha."

"Then Please come with me, will be going to the Chapel, it's the perfect place to talk?, Said Angela."
Iroha followed Angela to the Chapel."
Inside the Chapel, Iroha looked around it, it was very beautiful and Elegant."
It's Beautiful?, Said Iroha."
I know it is right?....The architecture is sublime in world, it's a shame that it's inhabitants had to be turned into Stone Because of a Curse cast upon this place, said Angela."
A Curse?!,....So those Statues are actually?!-, Said Iroha."
Indeed, I seems you could tell that?, Said Angela."