Chapter 17: Class 1-A Joins The Party

"Nozomi and Souta Meet the Class of 1-A and 1-B."
Some of Notable Students of 1-B to Nozomi was Neito Monoma and Itsuka Kendo."
So we're you excited for the Hero Festival?, Must have been a bumper that it was Postponed wasn't it? Said Ochako Uraraka."

"Why was it Postponed?, If you guys are here? Said Souta."
Honestly we don't know, all Aizawa said that we can just sit here and get extra time to train before the Green light for the Festival to go back on Said Shoto Todoroki."
I think it's just bad luck!, Did you numb skulls hear about it was cancel! Said Bakugo."
No we didn't? Said Nozomi."
Hey come on Bakugo don't be mean said Itsuka."
Bakugo didn't say anything he just said "whatever."

"If you really want to know, it's beacuse strange stuff has been happening causing too much trouble and too many Dangers for Citizens,
Though it seems Class 1-A's Homeroom Teacher has a lot of Trouble on his hands how typical said Neito."
Netio then made his Hysterical Laugh,
Which cause.......Itsuka to is her Big Fist Quirk and plummet him to the floor of the Lounge Area."

"This Gave a Shock to Souta but Nozomi was only curious about the Quirks even more now."
Come on Netio, quit being a Jerk!, You do know who you're talking about Easer Head here, if you talk behind his back he may as well stop Your quirk from working just by looking at you said Itsuka."

"Did....Did you just make your hand big and..... CRUSHED HIM?! Said Souta."
Netio slowly got up and gave a Thumbs up for himself."
I'm... still alive! Said Netio, before he put his head back down."
Yeah don't worry about him he's fine, that's just what my quirk does said Itsuka."
She frequently has to do that sometimes with him, it's really nothing serious that's all but I can see how you get kind of surprised? said Ochako."

"Hey don't you guys have an Quirks too? Said Izuku."
We don't know what a "Quirk" is? But we don't have that kind of power Said Nozomi."
Bakugo then Laughs."
Oh I see you guys are Quirkless like Deku "once" was! Or something! Said Bakugo."
Izuku didn't say anything to Bakugo."
But Nozomi could tell by Izuku was Annoyed by it."

"Actually we are not "Quirkless" we use a power call Persona, said Nozomi."
Persona? Said Shoto."
Nozomi do you have to tell them? Said Souta."
Don't worry, we've done it before even if they don't believe us now there gonna find out eventually it's just all the same, besides there's no reason anymore to hide it anyhow, said Nozomi as she had used Telepathy with Souta."
Well ok then, you are right we don't got a choice and we did before.....or you did before to make it more clear, said Souta with Telepathy."

"They decided to Tell the Classroom of Students about that they were from another world just like they did for the others the rest of the time."

"Quirks, they were once known a The "Meta Ability", they are superhuman abilities that a person can possess basically, along with that it's unique to each user, we sorted each out into Multiple categories, they can also have Limits said All Might."
All Might even Mentioned more history about Quirks, and where it soon got it's name and the Era of vigilantes, he even compared Batman and Green Hornet, with this as a Fact."

"Even if you two don't have Quirks you remind me of Midoriya he's a student at this school who's currently training with his Classmates at the Stadium where the Hero Festival is Held it's like the Olympics but with Superpowers basically, but when you guys first just told me you were From a different world let alone multiple worlds surprised me for a moment did something used a Reality Manipulation Quirk on you guys or something? Said All Might."

"None of these Quirks you mentioned were involved, you see where looking for a Girl by the name of Nozomi Tamaki, she's friends with all you see hear, you see she ran away and went into different worlds so we're trying to get her back and bring her where she belongs, I am sure to you once it's over with will be out of your "Hair" shortly,
Said Clementine."