Chapter 12: The Fifth Shard In Wonderland

"Hey is Robin Doing Ok? Said Kato."
His vital signs are normal? Said Sophia."
Sophia I don't mean to be rude but do you mind if you talk more human like then A.I like for us, it's making it confusing if you know what I mean? Said Isabella."
Don't be so mean! Said Fran."
No it's ok Fran Bow, Isabella is Right,
I'll start to act more human like from this point to make Less confusing said Sophia in a More Human like manner."

"Sophia was ok with it, even if it was Isabella who asked her this, it really didn't matter, in fact the others beside Isabella could have Asked the same question as well, and Sophia would do exactly what would make the others around her comfortable around her."

"Robin had Gotten up Later but his Arm was Injured from the Fight with the Witch, like how Nozomi was able to Heal anyone in a Unique way that she had done for Pegasus Seiya when he was Injured badly by Geist and Lost a Lot of Blood awhile fighting the Aquariumarine Kimochi."
Nozomi did the Same for Robin in her Phantom Theif Form."
This Made him Nervous but Shocked when he realized he had been Healed, Kato found it impressive."

"So you think we're in Alice in wonderland? Said Robin."
Well there was Shadow Alice, and I bet she Somewhere Around Wonderland with Nozomi's Father and may know a way out, said Pegasus Seiya."
Ciel was Inspecting the place a Saw a Blot butterfly with blue wings, he flew away as soon as Ciel Touched it."
Does that also explain your answer? Said Ciel."
Well I didn't know Alice would have Pink hair and those big eyes in her head and that.......Uh.....Outfit......but I thought Alice had Blonde hair and Wears a Blue dress and the rest of the outfit not.....that said Robin blushing."

"Do you really think that was the "Alice" you know?, Don't tell you don't even know how Common the name Alice is said Souta."
If you're talking about that...."Classic",
This absolutely has nothing to do with it said Ciel."
Um?, Hey guys is there something on my Back?, beacuse I could have sworn I feel something crawling there? Oh well maybe it's just imagination? Said Tart." She scratched her head."

"Tart didn't know that one her back was a Bolt like Fly that was latched onto her."
Andromeda Shun had Noticed it but was too afraid even say anything and Tapped on Pegasus Seiya Shoulder and then he noticed it and so did the others."
Uh what do we do?!, Should we tell there's that thing on her back whatever it is?!, Whispered Emma."
You know maybe it will fly away if we don't tell her, it might Attack us?, Said Pegasus Seiya."
Tart you have a Unknown species of "fly" latched on to your back, I believe that's what's making you feel crawling?, It seems to look like a Metal Bolt with Wings, I think I'll call it a Bolterfly said Sophia."

"Bolterfly?, How Dangerous is it? Said Tart." How is she so calm about this! Said Kato." I can't say for sure, but it seems to have a good grip on your back said Sophia."
Well maybe don't move! Is one thing you should not do! Said Isabella."
Uh Hey Shun!, How about you take it off! Said Emma."
M-Me?! Said Andromeda Shun."
Yeah you can use those chains you have Rapped around your arms to pull it off, or I don't know if you accidentally Pull her away along with it depending how tight it's holding on to her said Robin."

"Uh well I can try, Tart could you slow walk over to that tree and hold on it's Branch I'm going to try and pry it off with my Nebula Chain said Andromeda Shun."
Um ok then said Tart."
Tart touched the Tree Branch."
This isn't gonna work? Said Souta, as he put his hand on his face looking at the stupidity around himself, Nozomi looked in Confusing."
Uh what's happening?, WHY IS THERE A BUG ON TART'S BACK?!, Said Shou waking up."
I'll tell you later? Said Nozomi."
Who are you talking too? Said Souta."
I am talking Shou?, She's a voice inside my head, it's hard to explain it, said Nozomi."

"It's alright, it's just "Shou" sounds familiar to me? Said Souta."
Alright.... Let's get this over with? Said Andromeda Shun."
Don't worry Shun I am sure it would be alright, said Pegasus Seiya."
Nebula Chain! Said Andromeda Shun."
The Chain Grabbed the Bolterfly."
Eep!, Said Tart."
Sorry! Said Andromeda Shun."
No I am good, this isn't awkward at all! Said Tart Blushing."
Andromeda Shun's Nebula Chain Tugged on the Bolterfly but it Stubbornly Stayed on Tart's Back."
Doesn't this hurt? Said Robin."