Chapter 25: Don't Follow Your Past, Just Keep Moving Forward

"They Walked to the Room, Aiko was Resting in after the Surgery."
As they did they talked with Lucy about Aiko's Father Yu Narukami."

"Hey Lucy do you know what happened to Aiko's Father?, Said Cygnus Hyoga."
Well.... honestly I think it would be best if you talk about it with Aiko, though I wouldn't suggest it unless she allows it, but you see, her father Meant a lot for a lot of people including myself, said Lucy."

"You see I actually was gonna study to be a musician, like my sister, but ever since the incident that happened to him, I decided to become a Nurse instead so I could take care of him in his coma, just like how it did for me by giving me motivation to stand up when I was sad, said Lucy."

"You know I believe she is looking out for you too, but I know she knows that sometimes you have to move on, and not let anything hold you down."

"They Soon Came into the Room where Aiko was, Aiko was wake looking out the Window to the Night Sky."
"I'll live you guys to talk to her, said Lucy."
There were two beds in the Room, like any Hospital Room, however the bed that faced Aiko's Bed was Covered by a Hospital Curtain, so no one could see behind it but they didn't mind it at all."

"So how do you feel Aiko?, Said Naomi."
Aiko was Silent and she didn't look at them, but then she spoke."
Fine I Guess, said Aiko."
"Aiko.... What did happened to your father?, said Katara."
Aiko looked them."
They could see her Missing Arm, after the Surgery there was Bandage over her Shoulder where her Arm should be with some medal sticking out, this was so that once the Arm of Metis was modified it can be hooked up to her shoulder."
Why do you want to know?, Said Aiko."
"There was a reason you fought Sho Minazuki, he mentioned your father, said Aries Mu."

"Aiko look up at the ceiling."
I guess I should say it, he Killed my father.....or try to kill him, Iroha try to save him, but he was put into a Coma, said Aiko."

"Aiko told what happened to her Father."
It was before an incident that happened with Nozomi, and before Iroha went missing, we were hanging out at a park in Takarazaki, it was a very fun day, and Nozomi was so happy too."

(2020, 10 years ago, September)

"Aiko come on!, Slow down I'm gonna get you!, Said Naomi."
Can't Catch me, I'm a Persona-User!, Said Aiko, she said it after Rika told about the Gingerbread Man Story before Naomi started to play tag with her."
Your not a Gingerbread Man! You're more of a Gingerbread Girl!, Said Naomi Chasing her."
Rika Giggled."
Oh they so adorable together, said Rika."
Yeah Nozomi gonna have to grow up fast to catch up to the two of them, said Yu."
Yeah I guess your right, said Iroha holding Nozomi in her Arms."

"Yu then looked up at the sky and soon got up from the Picnic Table they were at."
Where are you going Narukami?, Said Ren." Oh I think I'm just gonna take a little walk, sense Aiko's having fun right now, said Yu."
Well I guess it should be well to have some alone time, don't get lost ok I'll watch over, said Rika."
Thanks Rika, I'll be right back, said Yu."
Yu Left and walked into the woods to take the Small hicking Trail."
As he did he came across a patch in the middle and saw flowers blooming there."

"They were crocus flowers."
Crocus Flowers?....I didn't know they Grew in Japan?, They are very beautiful this Purple Color?, I wonder if she'll like it?, Said Yu."

They are Quick Beautiful are they, just like the Flow of Red dripping from wine, or Blood?

"Yu turned around and saw Sho Minazuki."
Sho?, Said Yu."
Well it's good to see you again Narukami, how has it been?, Said Minazuki."
Yu was calm he didn't show anger to Minazuki."
"I see your still your old self, the same during our previous fight, said Minazuki."
Of course I am, and I'm guessing you're here for something are you, said Yu."
Yes... I'm still staying to what I promise I will do to you, TO KILL YOU! Said Minazuki."
I understand but I promise I'll make it Fair for the the Both of us, said Yu."