Short Story 2: We are Never Giving up on you

"Ok, Let's put it on now Aiko, I hope it works well, said Fuuka."
Fuuka Yamagishi had Modified Metis's Arm to be place on To Aiko Narukami when she had lost her Arm to Sho Minazuki."
It was Designed Differently and add some new touches such as a Yellow part and the hand being more human like and looking like if it were a black glove."
It was Put on To Aiko's Arm with Ease."

"Ok now try and move it?, Make a fit and then pick up the objects I put on the table, said Fuuka."
Alright, said Aiko."
Aiko did just that she moved the hand,
It was find then she picked up the first object a empty soda can, Fuuka her Collected from on of the Scientists at the Kirijo Labs, but Aiko.... Accidentally Crushed completely, showing how strong the arm was."

"Uh well maybe it's a little bit too strong but it seems to work what you think Aiko-Chan?, Said Fuuka."
It's alright, though it seems to be more better for fighting then daily Life?, Said Aiko."
Well it Used to be my arm what was Anyone gonna suspect, said Metis."
How's your new arm been doing?, Said Aiko."
Looks just like the same, and does what it always does, said Metis."
Yu was also there he had a worry Look on his face."
Um Yamagishi......you don't happen to have a arm that's more.... Safer?, Said Yu."

"Fuuka Smiled at Him, "I had suspected you were gonna say something sense being Aiko's Dad, there's a doll arm that was made, said Fuuka."
Two arms were made for Aiko, One was a Doll Arm the other being the Metis Arm, The Doll arm was more used for Daily school life though it was much different from the other arm it could still withstand if Aiko we're Attacked."
The Metis Arm was meant for fighting in battles against Shadows or any other threats."
Aiko seem to like the two arms but it would take time to make sure she can switch the two when she needed."

"Inside the Mirror Labyrinth, Nozomi was there with Mikoto Sena."
Whenever you need to use the labyrinth I will be there ok it's thanks to you I'm alive again and I get to Hanna too, said Mikoto."
Yes, the mirror labyrinth is not only connected to Celestial but also to different worlds too, even everyone else who Helped me previously, I miss them but I at least I can see what they are doing and seeing that they are alright makes me happy, but I can't....see Souta, said Nozomi."

"Don't worry, you can look though the mirrors, yet from there then you'll see them during an object that can reflect however they won't feel there being watched.... thought I hope not, as for Souta you may see him again, I believe it's best you should go home now to see your parents right?, Said Mikoto."

"Yes, thank you, goodbye, said Nozomi."
Nozomi left the Mirror Labyrinth and into the Mirror Mansion, the Mansion was being renovated and so Nozomi at to watch out and not tip over the buckets or Knock anything over."
She left the mansion to head to the Train station and take it back to Shinsei Ward as she was in Daito Ward."

"Give that back please!, Said a Little Boy."
A little boy about Nozomi's Age, was being picked on by three other kids, they seem to have took something of his....it looked like to be a book that the boy had been reading."
Nozomi Watched from a Tree as it went on, didn't know if she should intervene of not."
You know I don't think we are!, Said One Bully."
Yeah what's with you reading it's boring!, Said The Second Bully."
"Bookworm, Little Bookworm!, Said The Third Bully."

"The Bullies had the Book high in sky as they were Taller than the boy making him try and reach for it."
That's when Nozomi walked in."
"Hey!, Please give him back his Book!,
Said Nozomi."
Who are little girl?, Said The first Bully." Maybe she's his girlfriend?, Said The Second Bully."
I said to give back the book it doesn't belong to you, said Nozomi."
Yeah and what are you going to do about it, said The Third Bully."

"I may look small to you, but I would fight you even if it's over a book, said Nozomi."
The First Boy then gave the book to the Second Bully he crouch down to Nozomi face and tapped on his cheek."
Go on...slap me, said The First Bully."
Nozomi shrugged her shoulders."
Ok then, said Nozomi."
She then Slapped him and he was flung into a tree."
This Shocked the others bullies and surprised the Boy."
The Second Bully with a Book gave it back to the Boy, and then there was clapping, as Hanna Sarasa was behind the two others."