Chapter 2: The Angel's Game

"Yachiyo Brings Nozomi into her Room where she was going to stay for her School Year."
The room was prepared for hear already and it was neatly done."
This is the Room you'll be using as your bedroom, you know back when you were a Baby this used to be your Nursery, the bed is still the same from when she used it except a different mattress for you said Yachiyo."

"Nozomi looked around she remembered something about the room and believe Yachiyo was right, she used to be in this room."

"Who's a Good little Nozo-Chi yes you are"
Nozomi remember that but she didn't think about it that much."
Looking back at Yachiyo, she saw the Yachiyo looked a bit sad of being in the room."
I'll leave to bring your stuff in here ok,
How about you look around the room until I come back and I'll show you the other areas of the Villa so don't go wondering off ok said Yachiyo."
Ok? Said Nozomi."
Yachiyo left the room."
Nozomi looked around."

"Nozomi had heard a sound under the bed." So she went over to the bed until a small little "Creature" came out."
Mokyu Mokyu! Said Little Kyubey."
Little Kyubey looked up at Nozomi In Confusion." Mokyu? Said Little Kyubey."
Incubator? Said Nozomi."
Nozomi had one because with her that started to shake and it opened itself."
FRESH AIR FINALLY!!!! Yelled Amanozako."

"Amano-Chan? Said Nozomi."
Mokyu!, Mokyu!, Mokyu! Said Little Kyubey who was Even louder then before."
It ran around in a circle around Nozomi."
It's ok? Said Nozomi."
Nozomi picked up Little Kyubey."
Did you follow me Amano-Chan? Said Nozomi."
Uh well Long Story?, Look just make sure no one finds out I hid myself in here to follow you I'll get in trouble! Said Amanozako."

"But it seems she had spoken too late as Sumire Yoshizawa had just entered the room."
Nozomi how have you been-? Said Sumire." Sumire looked at Amanozako."
Oh hi? Said Amanozako Awkwardly."
Don't Scream? Said Nozomi."
Little Kyubey jumped on Sumire Which what made Sumire Scream!"
Aghhhhh Little Kyubey!? Said Sumire."
Felicia and Sana showed up."
What's going on in here!? Said Felicia."
Why is Sumire "Broken" on the Floor? Said Sana."

"HEY WHO ARE YOU! Yelled Felicia at Amanozako." Don't Scream? Said Nozomi." That's all your gonna say! Said Felicia."
After this was settled, It Seemed Amanozako had his in Nozomi's bag so she could be with Nozomi while she was going to Kamihama."
Amanozako Apologies but begged not to be sent back to Tokime Village if she gone back there now Chiharu would be the first to anger at her."

"Still you shouldn't have done it, I knew you were in one of the bags I just knew it's not really gonna be my problem said Shizuku."
But why didn't you say anything about? Said Sana."
Well ever since Amanozako met Nozomi those two have been like inseparable? So I guess it was gonna come to this point, no hard feelings Yachiyo? Said Shizuku."
Not Really, I am just glad it's nothing serious, when I hard the screaming I thought "It" happened again said Yachiyo."

"Ann came up to Yachiyo."
It's alright, I know it's been 9 years but we still have to move on from that point and try and find out still but we can't think of it too much said Ann."
Besides now that Nozomi is here including Ren it's like they haven't left us? Said Haru."
Nozomi just reminds of her said Yachiyo." Uh guys?, Did you had to say it out loud Look? Said Ryuji."
Nozomi was Staring at Them."

"What are you talking about? Said Nozomi."
Uh it's nothing Nozomi just adult talk said Ann."
Adult Talk? Said Nozomi."
Ryuji whispered to Ann."
That was a really dumb way to say it even if she is still young!, Whispered Ryuji." Ann looked annoyed."
WILL YOU SHUT UP!, Whispered Ann loudly."
Nozomi looked at Ryuji."
Uh Nozomi is there something else you need? Said Ryuji."
Nozomi took a look at Ryuji and looked at his Hair which was now Dyed Black,
Then when he was a teen when he had it a Yellowish Blonde."