Chapter 9: Escaping Grace

(Heads Up this is gonna be a Long Chapter) - Silver~Chan

"They Navigated the Woods Quite a while." Aiko do you have any idea where we're going? Said Naomi."
Well if I said "Yes" or "No" would that get us anywhere? Said Aiko."
So your saying we've been wondering around with no sense of direction for an Hour? Said Cygnus Hyoga."
The only thing we have help tracking Nozomi, is My Soul Gem and Little Kyubey said Yachiyo."
Soul Gem? Said Dragon Shiryu."

"Oh right Yachiyo didn't mention anything of it, well it should be obvious that all of us are regular humans, we got powers Called Personas and Yachiyo is in fact a "Puella Magi" which you may know as a Magical Girl said Sumire."
A Magical Girl?, The other type of Magical Girls I know are this Heroins on TV, and they don't seem to do anything dangerous, and there are unlike Female Saints said Dragon Shiryu."

"Female Saints Wear Masks, it's one of Athena's Rules, If a male were to see them without there Mask on, they either Kill them or fall in love with them, said Cygnus Hyoga."
Really that sounds gruesome to say the least! Said Naomi."
Too you may say that, but this is actually Based on the Females of Sparta, but that's all I know said Dragon Shiryu."
Mokyu! Said Little Kyubey."
Little Kyubey looked Scared as it ran up on to Dragon Shiryu's Shoulder."

"They Seem frightened by the Looks of it? Said Dragon Shiryu."
I am having a bad feeling where being watched by something, the sky is becoming Dark! Said Cygnus Hyoga."
Oh what's that a Demon? Said Itward."
A Wild Demon Came out and Attacked them."
What is That!! Said Dragon Shiryu."
Aiko took out a Katana she had on her."
Hinokagutsuchi! Said Aiko."
The Katana Transformed into Hinokagutsuchi."
wha!?, Your sword change! Said Cygnus Hyoga."
Naomi!, Rika, Yachiyo, Sumire get ready! Said Aiko."
Oh it! Said Yachiyo as she Transformed."

"Right, Let Go Persona! Said Sumire."
Sumire Transformed into Violet."
Her Persona Ella Appared and attacked The Wild Demon."
Yachiyo Shot Her Halberds at it."
Aiko, Naomi Now! Said Rika."
Amaterasu! Said Aiko."
Suzaku! Said Naomi."
Wait is that a Gun!? Said Cygnus Hyoga." No that's an Evoker it looks like a Gun but it's not a Real one said Rika."
Aiko and Naomi Combined there Attacks which caused Wild Demon to run off."

"How did you do that? Said Dragon Shiryu."
That was amazing!? Said Itward."
I told you.... Where not normal humans said Sumire."
It's what we do from the world we come from said Rika."
Then there was Clapping and out came a Man in Gold Armor."
I didn't suspect to find you out here Shiryu but I am glad, that was very marvelous from what I saw, looks like you didn't need my help? Said Aries Mu."
Mu? Said Dragon Shiryu."
That Gold armor, it's like the Sagittarius Gold Cloth? Said Cygnus Hyoga."
That is correct as a matter of fact I am a Gold Saint, The Aries Saint, Mu is my name said Mu."

"At the Grace Field House, as it Turned to Night, The Group without Shun who was stuck in the Infirmary, were in a Bedroom, with Emma, Ray, Norman, Don and Gilda."
Gilda and I Decided to Observe Mom again and we noticed something strange she disappears right before Eight every night Said Emma."
So during 8 PM, you have no idea where she goes too? Said Ciel."
This house is not big so how does disappear like that? Said Seiya."

"That's true but there are no traces of her anywhere, so meaning there is a Secret Room somewhere in this house said Emma."
A Secret Room?! Said Fran."
Whoa Really! Said Don."
Emma Showed a Picture Book of a Small Map of the House."
Yep From what me and Gilda found the Secret Room is Located Here, it's right next to Mom's Bedroom, Mom's Room both Connects to the Bathroom and Washroom, and past that behind a wall is where her Office is, but from what I gathered, this space right here is probably not a wall at all, said Emma."

"So you're Saying the Secret Room is Somewhere in her Office? Said Fran."
Yeah, and from what I noticed, is that she can disappear from either the Washroom or The Office said Gilda."