Chapter 27: The Angel of Massacre

(This Chapter Will Follow the Origin Story of Characters: Souta and Shouko)

"Sareash!, Wake up and get ready you got to help chop firewood remember!"

"Said the Voice of the Woman calling down, Possibly Bring a mother."
Huh that voice is familiar but who is Sareash?, Thought Souta."
He gotten out of the Bed and Looked around he didn't know where everyone was and was confused he looked in a Mirror sitting at the Foot of the Bed."

"Souta saw he was much older in the Reflection, about 17 years old he looked like."
SAREASH! DO YOU HEAR ME!
The Mother Yelled again."
I'm coming I heard you Ma!, Said Sareash."
It came out of Souta's Mouth."
Wait I'm I Sareash?.... Could this be my memory?!, Thought Souta."
Souta now Sareash in the Memory."
He came down the stairs of an old wooden house."
He could see outside there was Snow,
Showing that it was the middle of Winter."

"He came to the Kitchen Area were he saw the mother, hid mother."
I'm up?, Said Souta as Sareash."
Yes I can see that Dear, said Mom making eye contact with him."
Come on and Eat Breakfast, make sure you bring your sister her's too, and give her a kiss before you do Work, don't stay outside too long and get Frostbite, you must make your father proud when he comes back from his Brother's, said Mom."
Alright, said Sareash."

"Sareash ate Breakfast then took some to his Sister, Shouko who was looking out the window."
Hey Shouko?, Said Sareash."
Brother!, Said Shouko with a Smile."
Here's Breakfast, mom wanted to make sure you were ok, said Sareash.

"It's alright I'm fine, just like the Flowers?, Said Shouko."
the Flowers? Said Sareash."
Yes the Flowers let me show you my little secret!, Said Shouko."
Shouko faced at a Vase of Dead Flowers in, There Mother had not got new flowers Sense, as it was Still winter."
But those flowers are Dead?, Said Sareash."
Yes but watch this!, Said Shouko."
She touched the Plant and it started to turn green soon the whole plant came to life!, This amazed Sareash."

"Wow when did you that?, Said Sareash."
I figured out how to do it for awhile now, but I was waiting for the perfect moment to tell yo-?! Said Shouko."
Shouko Began Coughing again and Sareash gave her water."
Thanks, said Shouko."
You need to be careful, who knows how long this is gonna last, said Sareash."
I hope it doesn't, I want to see the Flowers that are outside again!, Said Shouko."
Don't Worry, I promise once Spring comes will go see the Flowers together alright, said Sareash."
Together?, Said Shouko."
Yes Together, you and me said Sareash."
Shouko smiled and said ok."

"Sareash then went to go do his work."
The Snow wasn't really that Tall."
He grab an axe and began Chopping Wood."
He did this for an hour when the Doctor came by to talk with Sareash and Shouko's Mother."
Sareash Directed him to Shouko's Room and his mother and the continued to swing the axe on the Wood."
Once he Tried himself out, he stacked the Wood and took some Wood inside for the fireplace in the Kitchen."

"When Entering in the House is when he Overheard the Doctor Talking to His Mother about Shouko."
Ma'am, I'm sorry to say this but she's not getting any better, she may suffer with it for awhile longer than Suspected, said The Doctor."
I see....how long does my little girl have left please tell me?, Said Mom."
Well I can say, sadly she may not survive when Winter ends, said The Doctor."

"Sareash Overhead all of This."
Knowing about what the Doctor was meaning about his Sister Shouko Illness, there was that Slight Chance that She would not be able to see the Flowers Bloom in Spring, beacuse by then she would already be the The Spirit Fields of the World they reside in."
Sareash put down the Wood and Walked up to his Room and didn't Pay attention to the Doctor or his Mother."