Chapter 1: Hunated Down

(September 1st 2029, 9 years later)

"A Little girl about 9 years old runs though a Forest, dodging obstacles left and right, as Falling logs on ropes with 'Added', pillows making sure it didn't causing the injury if they were to get hit in the face."
The little girl was good at dodging obstacles and was very acrobatic."

"Very Good Nozomi!, Now it's time to get Deadly!...with these obviously not Sharp toy ninja stars I didn't copy out of Monstermon!" Said Chika Aoba."
Chika Aoba threw the Fake plastic ninja stars at Nozomi who dodged them all but cut out with her fingers before it could hit her forehead.
Wow!, That's the First time you actually did that that's Cool Your getting good! Said Chika."

"Nozomi then throw back the the Plastic ninja star at Chika Which hit her in forehead and she Felled over."
Agh!? Ok that was Unsuspected?, But good throw? Said Chika."
But Chika got up, Nozomi was Gone."
"Oh I see getting a good start to get the "Flag" huh? Said Chika."
Chika ran After Nozomi."
Nozomi made it to a small Rock Cliff that shows she has to Rock Climb.
She can see up top is the flag that would end the training for the Day, she can hear Chika's Footsteps coming to her so without any other second she begins to climb the small Cliff
Grabbing of the footholds."

"She Quickly pulled herself up to the top and Lifted up the face."
10th Flag? Said Nozomi."
There was a Clap from down the Small Cliff.
Nozomi looked down and saw Chika.
Well done 10th Flag in a Row from Capsure the flag! Said Chika."
It was easy for Nozomi to find flags as they were easily placed out though out the landscape she able to go too she could tell how far she could go from the Village because there was a Small Fence that stretched big around the village but wasn't completely finished or even tall enough as Nozomi could just go over it. But she doesn't as it's not for her to go over but to pervert her from getting lost in the rest of the woods."

"Chika, Nozomi! Said Ryoko."
Nozomi came down from the cliff."
Ryoko Natsu approached them."
You guys are needed back in Tokime,
Remember Chika, Nozomi's gonna be leaving soon so let her have some free time before she goes off to her first day of public school ok said Ryoko."
Right, Right, Can't Forget that, Amano-San gonna be so sad beacuse she can't go but she'll understand said Chika."

"Well she is a Demon after all, Come Nozomi said Ryoko."
Nozomi left down the Trail to Tokime Village with Ryoko and Chika."
"So?, What are you gonna do once you get to Kamihama City tomorrow?" Said Ryoko."
Don't know, I want to see Ciel there,
I want to see Sumire, I want to see there friends and make my own friends like "Shou", I want to see my Mom and Dad There? Said Nozomi."
Chika and Ryoko, made that face when they know of a Secret but can't tell it, Even to Nozomi.
To know just about every Secret of magical girls and Persona-Users and her powers of having both in her blood but doesn't not know how to Fully use them."

"One Secret Nozomi is never told is  about what happened too her parents Ren Amamiya and Iroha Tamaki.
Ren was Alive and sort of well but was stuck to a Wheelchair in a catatonic State and couldn't speak either only though Telepathy, but however Nozomi doesn't know Ren is her father she see Ren as a friend who would be going with her to Kamihama tomorrow."
However for Iroha Tamaki she has been missing for 9 years now and the Magical Girls and Persona-Users never stopped looking for her or trying to find where she is held captive by the malicious angel of Massacre!"

"All that Nozomi knew of her parents they were alive and well and loved her so much even if they couldn't see her at the moment they will come to see her on day together as a Family.
For now they had send letters to Nozomi however Nozomi believes the letters are not from her parents as the Magical Girls made one mistake.
The Hand writing was different.
But she never mind it, she knows there a Secret and so she was determined to go to Kamihama to find that secret out beacuse it's said that's where her Mom and Dad met and just by following there footsteps, Nozomi will uncovered the secret."