Chapter 34: The Recovery

"Narukami? Your awake?, Said Rika."
Yeah I'm but what's going on everything's too different....Wait are you Older?... I'm I older? Said Yu."
Yu was confused, and he saw that Rika's Eye was twitching like she was holding something back."
Uh Rika....are you alright?, Said Yu."

"NARUKAMI Yelled Rika."
Rika Hugged him and the moment she yelled his friends came in the Room to see what was going on only to become shocked to see he was awake, finally awake and alright."
Bro?, Said Yosuke."
Yu-Kun.... Your Awake?, Said Chie."
Yu-Kun? Is it your I'm not dreaming?, Said Yukiko."
Looks like your finally up?, Said Kanji."
Senpai....?! Said Naoto."
Yu-Senpai?, Said Rise."
SENSEI! Yelled Teddie."
Teddie Rushed over and Jumped on Yu in the Hospital."

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEEEP!*
The moment Teddie jumped on Yu on the The bed and it made the Vital monitor go crazy for.... No reason."

"TEDDIE! Yelled Yosuke."
Teddie got off without Forced."
SORRY SENSEI I'M JUST SO HAPPY YOUR AWAKE!, Yelled Teddie."
Lucy then walked in the Room, "OK who set off the Monitor here!, Are you trying to kill the pati-.... Patient?, Oh your awake Narukami?, Said Lucy."
Lucy seem to be very Calm about Seeing Yu was now awake."
Though being a Nurse now it could have been obvious from the calm personality that she was able to keep back her surprise unlike the others."

"Your Very Calm?, Said Naoto."
Well it's all about being a Nurse a lot of Surprising things happen on a day to day basis, said Lucy."
Then Everyone pop there heads into the Room, Even Ren and the others who visited Iroha also did wanting to know what the whole commotion was about."
Naomi If I know it's my dad then I don't feel like going in there at this moment, I know it came from his room!.
Aiko was said this as Naomi took her in a Wheelchair."
"If Narukami's awake from his Coma?,
Why are your so afraid?, Said Sebastian."
We isn't it obvious I've lost my arm,
I can't let him see me like this!, said Aiko."

"To be honest with you Aiko, I think it's best you go ahead and talk with your father even if he knows what caused it or he is angry and upset, he should know what happened to his daughter at least let him know that?, Said Shiryu."
Shiryu?... said Aiko."
If you were to hide what has happened, someone else could tell or he'll see it and question about, as a father he has to know in order to protect his loved ones from that pain and be by there side, I may not know of my birth parents, but I know telling what has happened is the right thing to do in this situation to spare the pain of not knowing, said Shiryu."

"Aiko Thought for the moment."
What he said is true, I suggest it's best Narukami knows, but it should be you who decides would you Spare him the pain? or will you not?, Said Sebastian."
Aiko took a deep breath."
Ok I understand.... Naomi take me in there... please said Aiko."
Right then, thanks for the please and thank you's your welcome, said Naomi."
They went into Room."
Excuse me, Wheelchair Coming Though, said Naomi."
Dad?, Said Aiko."
Aiko?...Oh?! Said Yu."
Yu saw something was going on with her right arm, thinking she may have hid her arm under her scrub but no she didn't, he seen to not want to bring it up which was good."

"You look different?, You're Older now,
Seems Your not small anymore?, Said Yu."
Yeah.... Dad, said Aiko."
Aiko started crying and she got up from the wheelchair to hug him."
The moment she did, the moment he realized it, it wasn't a joke her arm was gone actually gone though he was shocked and worried, he had so many questions at once on what had happened."
What happened how long I was asleep?, There's so many people here I don't recognize, and Sebastian I thought he was Dead?, Can someone tell me what happened, who is everyone I don't know where did they come from? And why are some of dressed like superheros, I have so many questions Said Yu."

"Well of course you do, but the truth is you've been in a Coma for 9 years, and we've waited for you to wake up all this time, and we're proud you did, everyone even the ones who you don't know, but they know you beacuse we told them about you Narukami, said Rika as she held his hand."
Really?... said Yu."
Hey Guys I know this is all sudden but I was thinking beacuse something just came into mind!, Said Lucy."